Do you want this?

• Yes

• No [Explain why]

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't really know because cubecraft only accept premium accounts, so for players That use cracked accounts. Also If your account is hacked you might get banned by Comprimised account.
But I got a Question. Players without a forum account, do they have a password? Or are they supposed to create an account?

But, I'm not sure about it. So I can't judge about it.
Players without a forums acccount won't have a password. They are supposed to create a new account.
Reason 3: It's annoying AF.
I would not like to have to log in every time I join the server.
First of all, i wanna say securing your account is not required to be able to play on CCG.
If you know you might be targetted by a hacker for a certain reason, or you want extra security, you turn it on, if you think it's annoying, you turn it off. This way people can protect their account, but only if they want to.
That would be good.
no ty i dont wanna type a pass everytime
First of all, i wanna say securing your account is not required to be able to play on CCG.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea, but it should be altered. I have been playing on a cracked server for a while but I found it quite annoying to always have to login with my password.
It might be very useful if players would be able to add certain IP's to a whitelist so they do not have to login when joining the server on that IP. So, when you join, you have to login, and after having logged in successfully you get the question if you want to remember the current IP where you can click Yes or No. If you click yes, the IP will be stored with that player and the next time the player logs in, the server won't ask for a password. Eventually IP's can expire after two months or if the player has not joined for two weeks.

Thats what I was going to say basicly :P

G

Gamerfull

Nice Google translate.
And btw, the reason google didn't translate "royo" is because that word doesn't exist. It's rollo ;) And "roll" is not a correct way to express laziness in English.
LOL -.- This is my English

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Look , securing accounts is Mojangs job , not cubecrafts . If someone is stupid enough to give away their info then they deserve to be hacked

Reactions: YaDasLenny

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Addig something else: Hackers who currently have a someone's account will be able to "register" and claim that account as his, so what?
I think this shouldn't be added, there was a thread like this made months ago and it didn't receive much support.
This is my biggest problem with these security suggestions, of course we want your account to be secure, but what is going to stop people who stole accounts to put a password on those accounts completely blocking out the actual owners of the account?

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Maybe from the parents, Some parents don't want that kids make a forum account for 9 year old kids maybe they don't know how it works
Like i said in the suggestion, securing your account would not be required to play on CCG. Its just something extra to protect your account even better..

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom