Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I have been playing FFA and it is very annoying that when you kill an enemy another one jumps out of nowhere and kills you and that is quite annoying for which I would propose that when you kill an enemy you regenerate your whole life to continue fighting and not have the risk of dying

Reactions: Geodas11

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I think it is to overpowerd. Cleaning is a strategy, which can be used in a lot of situations. When you received full hp when you killed someone, you can easily kill the other one aswel. I think giving someone full hp after killing someone is to overpowerd, since you almost can’t get killed and ruins the strategy of cleaning.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I think it is to overpowerd. Cleaning is a strategy, which can be used in a lot of situations. When you received full hp when you killed someone, you can easily kill the other one aswel. I think giving someone full hp after killing someone is to overpowerd, since you almost can’t get killed and ruins the strategy of cleaning.
Well, I think the strategy is very "rat" because I find it annoying and more annoying is when it happens to you in skywars, many servers have this and make the pvp fair, so when a third player attacks you, have a fair pvp :v

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom