Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
just out of curiosity, has anybody else had blocks regenerate? I don’t mean like generators that are supposed to regenerate as terracotta, I mean you break a block and it suddenly reappears. It’s been happening to me a lot and is very annoying. Just wondering if it happens with anyone else

D

Deleted member 489420

if u break that block, nothing drops and after couple secs the block u broke is back, its most likely thats due to lag, advice checking ur internet speed

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
I also have decent internet and when I use a efficiently axe it gets glitchy and with my fortune axe it doesn’t
Yes that seems to be the problem. With out efficiency seems to be fine but efficiency makes them glitch. I already reported it as a bug :)

Reactions: Ko7a

MineDown

Jan 14, 2021
I’m experiencing the same thing. Is there anyway this can be fixed? It is very annoying. Tree farming takes an extra 10 minutes and so does trying to build something.... I’d really appreciate it. Thank you....

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Definitely lag related in my opinion. Sometimes resolved by going to the skyblock hub and back but more often a reset of the console is required.

I'm on Switch. Not sure what you are playing on.

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
No I don’t think it’s lag. For me it seems to be a problem with efficiency enchantment. If u get the enchantment to where it’s instant mine, if doesn’t regenerate. Instamine ores on bedrock is diamond pick with efficiency 9(cuz beacons don’t work). Don’t know about axes though. Also I’m pretty sure ore mined with iron pick efficiency 10 would work.

MineDown

Jan 14, 2021
I am playing on the PS4 and this is the only server that I have a problem with. It’s not my counselor or anything like that because no matter how many times I reset it it always happens. And it happens more than I put out. It’s like almost every other black and I have to break it three times...

D

Deleted member 489420

i have this problem very often on free java servers i need to break blocks sometimes even 3 times, i think its a cube problem and with their servers

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom