Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXB5S1Xx

Sep 1, 2018
Hello staff of the server! im here for a refund
But let me explain;
First of all, i COMPLETELY understand that my account will be banned FOREVER from this awful network, But i do not play minecraft anymore, and i seriously need money recently (Private stuff, cannot specify reason)
My IGN is xXB5S1Xx, or atleast it was like that last time i played... Whatever.
So, i was rank obsidian; If the refund its actually a possible thing, i would like instructions before closing the post forever.
Thank you.

xXB5S1Xx

Sep 1, 2018
Cube does not offer refunds, sorry.
I mean, i need this to get confirmed by an admin, and by the way, there is still the forced refund by the bank, but im not that kind of guy who wants sto use stuff like that.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Read the terms and coditions of the store.
Payments to the CubeCraft Games is a payment for virtual items. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of CubeCraft Games you will not be refunded this money. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the CubeCraft Games Staff Team and rules can be changed at any time. Although we do our best, there is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the CubeCraft Games Management Team and can be sent to sales@cubecraft.net. All items are virtual and have no value.

Reactions: Elenahh and remio

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
But let me explain;
First of all, i COMPLETELY understand that my account will be banned FOREVER from this awful network, But i do not play minecraft anymore, and i seriously need money recently (Private stuff, cannot specify reason)
So, i was rank obsidian; If the refund its actually a possible thing, i would like instructions before closing the post forever.
Thank you.
When you decided to donate to the server, you were supposed to read the terms and conditions. It specifically says that they do not do refunds.

Reactions: Elenahh

xXB5S1Xx

Sep 1, 2018
When you decided to donate to the server, you were supposed to read the terms and conditions. It specifically says that they do not do refunds.
As i already said, i need the money, i understand the terms and conditions, and also bought the rank around 1-2 years ago.
Thank you.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It doesn’t say that though
if you are banned for breaking the rules of CubeCraft Games you will not be refunded this money. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the CubeCraft Games Staff Team and rules can be changed at any time. Although we do our best, there is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the CubeCraft Games Management Team and can be sent to sales@cubecraft.net

As i already said, i need the money, i understand the terms and conditions, and also bought the rank around 1-2 years ago.
Thank you.
Again, send an e-mail to sales@cubecraft.net . They won’t help you here because they will probably need some sensible stuff

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
But let me explain;
Thank you.
The server doesn't do refunds, i'm afraid. If you've got further questions feel free to start a conversation with me :)

I'll be locking this thread since the question has been answered multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Top Bottom