Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Should Redstone be added

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2020
I was breezing through the forums, and noticed something... WHEN WILL REDSTONE BE ADDED.
when I first started playing skyblock one of my first goals was to make a very basic redstone farm, So the fact that it hasnt been added, to begin with is just mind boggling.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I agree with you, most of the automatic farms, or simple but efficient carry even a little redstone, you should ask to add it very soon, because they are taking time.

Reactions: iiJoris_

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
YES YES a thousand times YES!
Unfortunately redstone can be a pain in the ass for servers. Huge redstone constructions may have a huge impact on the performance.
Most (big) servers disable redstone for this exact reason. But hopefully this will be a thing!
OR another method to implement auto-farming without redstone with, for example, minions.

D

Deleted member 294498

I was breezing through the forums, and noticed something... WHEN WILL REDSTONE BE ADDED.
when I first started playing skyblock one of my first goals was to make a very basic redstone farm, So the fact that it hasnt been added, to begin with is just mind boggling.
Aren't witches dropping redstone? (swamplands island)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Players will do make huge buildings/farms with it and it will become complete laggy mess.
Thats most likely going to happen

Feb 29, 2020
Thanks for the support all of you, I haven't seen any "Crazy redstone farms". but most of the ones I have seen have used fairly small clocks, i have seen some towers, for like sugar cane farms and cacti but nothing that would be stupid strenuous

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
The redstone is very efficient in making farms, and it would be good for the farms, I don't see why everything would end in a "mess"

Niller_KL

Aug 28, 2020
I really want redstone. Not for the farms, but more for the sorting system. Plz add redstone.

GoldenFredd1

Jul 13, 2020
Unfortunately redstone can be a pain in the ass for servers. Huge redstone constructions may have a huge impact on the performance.
Most (big) servers disable redstone for this exact reason. But hopefully this will be a thing!
OR another method to implement auto-farming without redstone with, for example, minions.
It has been a while still no Redstone any updates on it being added was trying to build a sorter then realized no Redstone in the game yet

Most (big) servers disable redstone for this

I know it's been a while still no redstone and the server was trying to make a item shorter then realized I had no redstone is there any update on possibly adding redstone?

GoldenFredd1

Jul 13, 2020
I know it's been a while still no redstone in the server was trying to build an item sorter and realized I had no redstone is there any update on adding redstone to the server server?

cakeawesome03

Jul 31, 2022
Cubecraft just doesn't want to have tons of lag involving redstone. Most people probably wouldn't make lag machines, but many players still might try and build lag machines. Although I also would love to utilize redstone for many things.

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
IT will never happen sadly, unless they have a way to make it extremely end game or very expensive and rare, like instead of diamond generators, give redstone generators as the reward for nethermancer.

• Sad
Reactions: Iridinox

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I don't think redstone should be added as it could be used to build stuff the devs did not intend for you to build as it would give you an advantage in the game and might help you complete it faster then you should complete, griefers could use it to create lag machines to crash servers & I don't know how a redstone island could be added as the overworld is no longer receiving updates, I think the devs are focusing on the Nether & End.

Reactions: Iridinox

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't think redstone should be added as it could be used to build stuff the devs did not intend for you to build as it would give you an advantage in the game and might help you complete it faster then you should complete, griefers could use it to create lag machines to crash servers & I don't know how a redstone island could be added as the overworld is no longer receiving updates, I think the devs are focusing on the Nether & End.
This is where I disagree with you cubecaft have 2 options.

1. Either limit the crafting options with redstone to only be things like powerd and detector rails and no placing redstone and I think that would be good enogth.

2. Make redstone an endgame item with for example 1 redstone generator would be about 100 Million skyblock coins and then make it so the redstone takes about a month for the restone to regenerate.

Reactions: Rocks1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Eli
The daily challenges are way more fun than I remembered
Kazwa wrote on Snugwall7427827's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Lyriie's profile.
MEMORIES

1711765726908.png

1711765763538.png

1711765623770.png
Xi1m wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
happy birthday que khalid
Top Bottom