Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 6, 2020
1
0
2
27
I feel like redstone should be added so people can create really awesome and cool redstone builds. (including super smelters) I get it would lag a little, but still, it would help a lot of people out.

Thanks!
 

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I think Redstone isn't allowed to create lag machines, etc. Although if that is able to be prevented, I really like this idea!
 

Asaf_Playz

Member
Mar 15, 2020
24
35
29
23
lag a bit? while anyone who wants to greif can build huge lag machines, or just redstone contraptions with high ammont of redstone inclouded, could really crash the server easly, even if i really wanted redstone.. i dont hink its gonna happend
 

Lol9878

Member
Mar 15, 2020
172
27
29
20
cubecraft wants skyblock to be difficult, otherwise it would just a walk in the park in skyblock, we need challenges
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
hmaqs wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello S4nne! Hope you're doing well. 👋
Top Bottom