Should Be There Redstone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
Add redstone to the game that it will make a huge difrence
maybe when end comes or something cus lots of player finished nether/overworld
redstone would allow us to automate more farms like sugarcane and stuff
tbh i want this so much to make pistons and some automatic sugarcane farm or something

vote yes or no

edit: there should be chunk limits and some ways to prevent lag machines too!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
tbh i want this so much to make pistons and some automatic sugarcane farm or something

vote yes or no

I disagree:disagree:, because it creates a big load on the servers.

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
I disagree that because redstone can be used as lag machine. Many Minecraft server that redstone we're banned and implementing anti-lag measures.

Adding redstone can some players can build lag machine.
i literaly said adding redstone limits chunk limits to prevent lag machines

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
theres a reason theres no restone it causes lag if you build to much and i enjoy it without and even there are limits if many profiles have it it doesnt matter

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I would literally do anything to have just a bit of redstone on my skyblock island.
Not being able to fully automate some farms are really annoying and frustrating for me.
I do agree with people saying it will cause more lags on the skyblock servers but like you said adding a limit on placement of redstone can prevent from people using it only for lags and for upsetting other players playing the game.

This idea need to be think properly to find the best possibility for adding it in the game. However, since they already didn't added it in the game I imagine it's not planned and that will not be planned for lags probability sadly.

Reactions: Matriox

EnderYoshi07

Jan 2, 2021
Yeah i wanted to make a auto sorter then realize theres no red stone so i cant make it lol (haven't played in ages)

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

vote yes or no

I would have to disagree on this. Redstone would be a nice feature for building better mob grinders and machinery, but there are a lot of downsides to having redstone. If someone managed to dupe with the redstone, it would basically ruin skyblock. People could make islands out of diamond blocks and have an infinite amount of enchanted golden apples. Lag machines are also an issue. Some players tend to enjoy creating chaos, and they'll probably try to come up with a way to crash the server. The only way I would agree to having redstone would be to, like you said, limit the amount per chunk, and dupes would have to be patched beforehand to prevent players from getting an unobtainable amount of items.

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
idk but there should be a test server and they add redstone to skyblock then try the most know dupe glitches and stuff at that test server (only staff members)
and they can try to patch them
I would have to disagree on this. Redstone would be a nice feature for building better mob grinders and machinery, but there are a lot of downsides to having redstone. If someone managed to dupe with the redstone, it would basically ruin skyblock. People could make islands out of diamond blocks and have an infinite amount of enchanted golden apples. Lag machines are also an issue. Some players tend to enjoy creating chaos, and they'll probably try to come up with a way to crash the server. The only way I would agree to having redstone would be to, like you said, limit the amount per chunk, and dupes would have to be patched beforehand to prevent players from getting an unobtainable amount of items.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom