Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HailedSpace25

Jan 16, 2017
i was wondering if anyone here knew any good recording software im starting a youtube channel and i need to find a good recording software.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
There are also other recording/editing programs out there if you're having trouble with that^:
- Bandicam (I have never used it, but if you're planning to report hackers, teamers, etc, this would be a cheap solution)
- Camtasia Studio (It's pretty simple and straight forward in my opinion. I have used this and I must say it's done a good job, but if you're planning on recording crystal clear 60fps videos, you could have trouble rendering the video. I used this when reporting before I was helper :P )
- GeForce Experience (I believe there are some requirements to this as in have a type of graphics card. There's a full list of the requirements on the official download page. The download is for free, but without the requirements it lists, I don't recommend using it. It's customization is pretty simple. You can chose where it saves your recording to, you can set a hotkey to start/stop recording so if you're seeing someone hacking in a game, you can use the hotkeys without having to click somewhere else on the screen. The program is always active in the background and it barely creates any lag (or at least for me). You can also chose was recording settings you want to record with, for example, what microphone (or no microphone), video quality (resolution/fps), etc. I use this program daily and it's amazing. I highly suggest this program ONLY if you meet the requirements to be able to run it).

As for editing software, I can suggest:
- Camtasia (Free-Trial. I've used this before and it was very good for my needs at the time I was reporting hackers and making simple videos)
- Adobe Premier Pro (Paid. I currently use this as I was never able to render videos at high quality since Camtasia doesn't support various things. Only use this if you have deep knowledge of video editing because if you don't, you won't know how to use the program and all of it's presets and effects :P )

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
Top Bottom