Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Well I've never heard it has an instant replay function, I just use it whenever I see suspicious players and later delete the footage. But even without it it's great, you should give it a go!

• Love
Reactions: Snowy54
Apr 17, 2020
Heyy everyone! I'm curious which record program you guys are using for reports. Also, tell me why the record program you use is better than others. I use Medal, but I'm looking for a second one. Leave behind here!
I use Nvidia screen recorder, but that only comes with laptops with a nvidia card i think. if you have it, use Alt + Z to open the game bar. You can also use Windows + G for the windows game bar, that is the same, but for every device that uses Windows 10.

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy everyone! I'm curious which record program you guys are using for reports. Also, tell me why the record program you use is better than others. I use Medal, but I'm looking for a second one. Leave behind here!
Hey!! I usually don't record much to report but I use NVIDIA GeForce Experience to get clips, it's beautiful and I love it!

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
System: Nvidia Shadow play (Instant replay)
Reason(s): The clips will be in good quality, I won't lose so much storage recording nothing, and make it easier for the staff team to identify if the user is breaking the rules or not

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom