What do you think of an ELO system in Tower Defence

• It's a bad idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ultra_Deadly

Aug 31, 2016
Hey guys, Ultra_Deadly here and I am writing this thread to discuss Tower Defence and the possibility of an ELO system

I really love this game, by far one of my favourite's on this server, I love the strategy and teamwork behind it, but with such a strategic game means beginning players can hinder the experience for more experienced and advanced players.
Some of my personal experiences with beginners include:
-
Spamming one single tower (Most notably Mage and Artillery)
- Placing towers so they take up space for another tower (For example a beginner places a tower in the middle of a 6x6 plot)
- Not reading the chat (In a game of teamwork this is a crucial flaw)
I believe an ELO system would help matchup more experienced players with each other and also bring more experienced players who may have been put off it, beginning players can soon learn from a lobby with more experienced players. At the higher end of the ranking system will be lobbies of experienced, advanced players, meaning more strategies and meaning more fun! I have discussed this with some other intermediate / experienced players in the game and they agree with the idea of an ELO system

Thanks for reading my thread! Have a great day! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom