Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GrossEisberg

Jun 2, 2020
I like playing Skywars. But sometimes the games take too long. My suggestion is that after a while, the blocks begin to collapse and players are forced to fight.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I like playing Skywars. But sometimes the games take too long. My suggestion is that after a while, the blocks begin to collapse and players are forced to fight.
Mmm, I don't know about this, you also can search for a player tracker so I don't think this would be needed, you also got refills so people want to fight so you have good gear.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I don't think this would work, if this happens and you're in a fight at an outer island in overpowered, you can have really long fights and you just fall off because you cant build away and still fight.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I think its good how it is right now, Like some people called above; Just use a player tracker and you’re fine.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom