Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
IP bans wont be allowed, it may ban innocent players, and those who are smart enough to install a hack client most likely can also by-pass an IP ban.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The problem is, some(actually a lot of) people don't even know the appeal exists or can't speak english properly, or don't have the technical skills to show

Is too hard for them (I know, even a pig could do it, but never underestimate people's stupidity.) People will get mad and tell cubecraft is a bad server etc etc etc..

The concept is great, and it looks really nice and all, but just to give an example of what happened with mineplex when they made GWEN a little too sensitive:
View attachment 125268

Basically everything went to feces.

Now don't get me wrong, I really like the idea, I just don't think it will work out that well.

NVM you edited a little (and my quote went to feces)
Just to give a better example. Mineplex recently onl had about 100 players for a week or so.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
As posted by multiple others, an IP ban would affect more than just the single hacker. Say if you IP ban someone that was playing at a school or a library. Then no one else would be able to play at those places because of the ban placed.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I won't say the same things that've already been said, I think it's pretty clear now. IP banning is just not a good idea.
By the way, you also made a thread about /report. It's basically the same as this suggestion: there are tons of threads about it and it's been talked about alot and there's already a conclusion. If you want to suggest something, please search the topic on the forums first, before making another thread about it.
Hope I didn't come over rude or something c:

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom