Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

Guest
facepalm.jpg


You sir, you are crazy. :P
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
facepalm.jpg


You sir, you are crazy. :p
upload_2017-6-19_8-11-14.jpeg

Same!
I was going to see how he was going to mispronounce my name but then I realized I wasn't even following Rubik ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I probably would have pronounced it the same way I used to and how you pronounce it as well because I have asked you how to pronounce it before because I was curious
I'm curious who have listened the whole video haha. Great job.
So Am I
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom