Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
That's the spirit :)
IM NOT VERY PATIENT THATS WHY I WANT TO U LOOKING MINE POST!!! PLS WATCH IT!!
If you have any important questions you can always ask staff via private message on the forums ; ) we prefer you ask us on the forums where we can take the time to answer (and you to go into details on your question) than in the minecraft chat in the lobbies on the server.
(Patience is a very helpfull skill in life, trust me, I learned to be patient at school, waiting for the lunch bell during history classes...)

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Also, I just wanted to say, when one of my reports are not looked at in about a week, I simply copy the link, and kindly post it on a staff members wall. When I do this, either the staff member I gave the link, or a staff member who sees the link, either accepts or declines the report. Easy and done. No hassle what so ever.

Also, I respect the fact that you are angry and that you seem by your first post you are offended., but, I strongly advise that you attempt to make a polite post with proof of a player being offensive towards you.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,
As said above, you were following Serket around the lobby which was quite annoying for her. Okay, I did /tell you saying "Please stop thinking that SerketSyndrome is your mother" but thats because you were needing permission from her to do anything, as well as you told her everything you were doing. It sounded like you were making her your mother, sorry if I offended you. You need to understand that Staff are very busy and important people, you cannot keep spamming and wanting to hear them speak in the chat. As said above again, I don't recall saying any racist or xenophobic comments against you, I would never say something like that, never. As James was warning you, as well as I, thats only because you were spamming the chat, I have read through my chat logs, and this is what you were saying:
- serketsyndrome!!! im going to left the server and come back right now pls wait me
- serketsyndrome!!! im going to left the server and come back right now pls wait me!!
- wait here
- SerketSyndrome stay here
- im friend from SerketSyndrome!!!
- serketsyndrome can u go to the forum and search mine post because i find a haxer, i've been waiting 6 HOURS!
- #dontvotedonaldtrump
- i dont want to page a GIAN WALL!
- because i am a mexican
- and i dont have money
- im not trying to spam jthecomputernerd!!!
- OK??!
- OK??!!!
- jthecomputernerd stop botterig me or i find your house and break your nose!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the only things I said to you, that could of offended you:
- You need to stop being attached to Lindsey, shes getting creeped out.
- Please stop thinking that SerketSyndrome is your mother
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see by the words said by you above, you were giving threats, spamming, and telling what serket needed to do. Also, you were saying that people were being racist, I think you getting confused as you said about Doland Trump and wall with Mexican, not other people (im not saying that you were being racist).

This is my side of the story, if any Mods, Admins want me to send them the chat logs, private message me.

Thanks, Camezonda

Tutankamon34

Feb 20, 2016
I say (GOING TO REC BYE!) and that was for mine friend that i fint him in the lobby but then camezonda says that

Tutankamon34

Feb 20, 2016
zRinne is right
and when any admin or mod check a post i thin they never read it again (MINE EXPIERIENCE)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom