• No...

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
QuakeCraft was my favorite minigame, I know many people loved it too. (@PerryJ @CyberAutumn )
I know that with the new update that it's not on par with them but can you maybe make a Classic Lobby? with all the old games, because even though it's not that great because of how old it is, I still played the same maps and same concept for years, it never got boring.

I love the new games, I really do, but I don't like the fact that they've replaced these amazing classic game modes, it makes it feel like less of an update.

Please vote in the poll, I'd really appreciate some discussion on the matter, if you would like other games back, make a thread. Don't discuss it here.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Definitely voted yes. I'm sure that I'll play on the new Arcade, but with removing the old games it feels like I've wasted a lot of time. I was super happy when I reached the 10.000th win. Was it all for nothing...? Spended 15 days at that game. Now It means nothing anymore. It's really depressing and It feels empty for me...

Like I said I would play on the new Arcade, but removing old games because you think they're "old" and "outdated" think again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Story

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
giphy.gif

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Yes, I am so voting yes. An original lobby would be perfect. It is a good concept to bring back the older games and lobbies, because it would make the server more original. Quake Craft is honestly my favorite game, I play it more than all other games combined. With the new lobbies and games, more people would be in the Arcade instead of staying in the Sky Wars lobbies, spamming.

Reactions: Kryx

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Why is it actually removed? Anyone think it's a great game, it needs to come back! It was really one of me favorite arcade mini games along with spleef! I agree with you. ;)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I do 100% agree, as it was my favourite arcade game and I'm sad to see it go! I love many of the new games, they are really cool and fun, but I also liked quake craft and would like it to return, so I support this.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Even though I don't no play quake craft, I still think they should add it back because people like it and to me, even though I don't play, it's still a good game

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
i like quake craft to be honest it was actually pretty nice mini. Hopefully they add it back, but I'm pretty sure they took it away because no one was playing it. :cool:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
i like quake craft to be honest it was actually pretty nice mini. Hopefully they add it back, but I'm pretty sure they took it away because no one was playing it. :cool:
I have over one hundred people I know on here that play QuakeCraft every day.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I want the old arcade games back, not just this game. My fav arcade game was hour glass ;-;

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
If this, as well as the rest of the games aren't added back, then idek what I am going to do...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom