• Yes!

Votes: 54 93.1%
  • No...

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
QuakeCraft was my favorite minigame, I know many people loved it too. (@PerryJ @CyberAutumn )
I know that with the new update that it's not on par with them but can you maybe make a Classic Lobby? with all the old games, because even though it's not that great because of how old it is, I still played the same maps and same concept for years, it never got boring.

I love the new games, I really do, but I don't like the fact that they've replaced these amazing classic game modes, it makes it feel like less of an update.

Please vote in the poll, I'd really appreciate some discussion on the matter, if you would like other games back, make a thread. Don't discuss it here.

Ok Yeah Love the new update but it would be nice to have a classics section

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I know that quickcraft was one of the favourite popular games from people. When i tried to join a game it was directly full with people who wanted to play the game ! Kinda sad that it got removed !

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Ofcourse but i think they will not add Quake Craft back, there is now an brand new update so why should they add an new game? I dont think they will do that, they worked hard on this update new games, but yeah i want Quake Craft back too, but now we need to stay with those games, in the future they will hopefully do something.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
I didn't play arcade much, but when I did, QuakeCraft was always my first choice, BRING BACK QUAKECRAFT!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
If this, as well as the rest of the games aren't added back, then idek what I am going to do...
Exactly. I enjoyed playing them so much. I can't even see CubeCraft the same without them. Why would they just not take them out and add the other games? There is no need to take away all of our valuable players' favorite games. Not everyone can play Sky Wars...

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
yes pls
Lol your image isnt loaded.

I agree with you read this suggestion of @Snap , I think that this is the key:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/arcade-suggestion.190233/unread

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hey, everyone. I'd like to make some things clear here to avoid some confusion and outrage. The newest arcade update not only brought us new games, but an entire new system with which to play them. A lot of backend stuff has been done that you guys won't see that enables us to have things like Mixed Arcade that quickly swaps games, as well as the instant-join lobbies you've probably seen when playing the new games. All of these games were developed with this feature in mind, and any new games we release will also be made with this system in mind.

Our older games like Quakecraft, Hide and Seek, etc. were not developed with this new system. They would be incompatible with the rest of the arcade, and would therefore need to be completely redone and rewritten to facilitate their addition to the arcade. As an avid fan of Quakecraft and the creator of Hour Glass's prototype, I am sad to see them go, but with the arcade revamped in such a way as it is now, I am incredibly optimistic at the prospect of new games being released and the potential to see old classics return, revamped and more awesome than before.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Hey, everyone. I'd like to make some things clear here to avoid some confusion and outrage. The newest arcade update not only brought us new games, but an entire new system with which to play them. A lot of backend stuff has been done that you guys won't see that enables us to have things like Mixed Arcade that quickly swaps games, as well as the instant-join lobbies you've probably seen when playing the new games. All of these games were developed with this feature in mind, and any new games we release will also be made with this system in mind.

Our older games like Quakecraft, Hide and Seek, etc. were not developed with this new system. They would be incompatible with the rest of the arcade, and would therefore need to be completely redone and rewritten to facilitate their addition to the arcade. As an avid fan of Quakecraft and the creator of Hour Glass's prototype, I am sad to see them go, but with the arcade revamped in such a way as it is now, I am incredibly optimistic at the prospect of new games being released and the potential to see old classics return, revamped and more awesome than before.

So there is no possible way to use the old games? ): not even a way to teleport to the old lobby? :( If that's the case I understand and all the old games will be missed

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands

Tacos, please watch our opinions and the poll.
Everyone wants it back..
Dont ignore it, please.
At least add Quake back so we can play it or make the revamp your first thing to do and release it back asap.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom