Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey,

When 1.9 was released, elytra's were available in SkyWars. However they got removed, because they were buggy due to the anti-cheat system.

Elytra's were re-added within the new PvP update last month. I really like the elytra gamemode, so my question is if you guys could also re-add the elytra to EggWars and SkyWars. This would be a great game changer.

Spawn-Rate of the Elytra:

Basic: 0% (Not included in basic chests)
Normal: 5% (Ultra rare)
OP: 40% (Uncommon/rare)

Price of the Elytra

Hardcore: Not available
Normal: 64 Diamonds
OP: 32 Diamonds

I hope you will re-add the elytra! I can't wait to see people fly around the map :D

Regards,
Dennis
I would agree with sky wars, but never in eggwars. Even for that price, it is still too op. Maybe for like 3-4 stacks, but thats not possible so NO.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I Really don't get why you all are saying "ït's too OP in Eggwars" for normal mode, yes. But the gamemode OP isn't called OP for nothing. Also are you even thinking about the "ender pearl"? Yes yes quit your blabbering about "it's different" it really is NOT since you can easily build a super high bridge and just throw it to their Island. It's basically the same concept IMO.
The thing is-
Elytra's are reusable depending on how far you flew, while ender pearls are a one-time-use.
With ender pearls you can't aim perfectly like you can with an elytra, and with the elytra you can even curve the direction you fly & change your mind halfway.
Also, if you get spleefed while having an elytra, you can't fall into the void in maps like Teaparty as you can just go to the bottom of mid. The same goes for getting shot off.
It's easier to survive that with an elytra than with an ender pearl by a long shot.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Indeed, Elytra's were removed from Slywars in the past because of the Anti-Cheat.

I liked the Elytra in Skywars, so it would be lovely if they add it again. I think (don't know for sure of course:p) many people would love it too.

I definitely wouldn't like it in Eggwars, that would be too OP, also when it would cost 32/64 Diamonds. You can easily destroy an egg then:
Buy 1 stack blocks
Build upwards and fly to another team.
Destroy their egg and kill/eliminate the whole team.

I'm against for the comeback of the Elytra in Eggwars, too OP. I'm in for the comeback of the Elytra in Skywars.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom