Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoCFC

Aug 4, 2016
Cosmic
Ok don't get me wrong, the new update is cool but removing the old games is ignorant asf...

Thousands of people put hours of their time into these mini games for you to take it away without any notice. For example @PerryJ has 10,000 quakecraft wins and you just take it away because it is 'outdated'. And I'll tell you why it's outdated: the staff have been neglecting arcade for years, assuming people don't like them because they aren't played, the reason for this is that they aren't getting the updates they need. For example: hour glass was too laggy, SCB was a joke and parkour minigame was too complicated.

For the new games, wing rush is dull and repetitive, barn brawl is too hard with 1.9 pvp, power ups spawn too much in line dash, spleef is ok but the platforms are too small and paintball is alright but needs more maps, and ctf and solo mode would be cool.

To sum up, just add back classic arcade

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I agree in that I too miss the classic Arcade games very much and do hope they make a comeback better optimized and improved. And, yes, the lack of notice of such a huge change to Arcade was a huge shock to the system to us all.

But, as Tacosbefriends stated, the classic Arcade games are incompatible with the new Arcade system and thus will need to be completely redone to fit into the new system.

While I do miss the classic Arcade games and it is disappointing for many people that lost all their stats, I've come to accept and embrace the new gen of Arcade and keep an optimistic outlook for the future in that all or at least some of these classic games will return better than ever and fit into the current Arcade system.

Btw... hourglass was very laggy on my end too, but it was a brilliant concept!

And while some of the new Arcade games won't appeal to everyone, many people do like them. It's impossible to please everybody. Let's just wait and see what the future of Arcade has in store for us! I'm sure it'll be better once they start to add new games, new maps to existing games, etc.

InfernoCFC

Aug 4, 2016
Cosmic
I agree in that I too miss the classic Arcade games very much and do hope they make a comeback better optimized and improved. And, yes, the lack of notice of such a huge change to Arcade was a huge shock to the system to us all.

But, as Tacosbefriends stated, the classic Arcade games are incompatible with the new Arcade system and thus will need to be completely redone to fit into the new system.

While I do miss the classic Arcade games and it is disappointing for many people that lost all their stats, I've come to accept and embrace the new gen of Arcade and keep an optimistic outlook for the future in that all or at least some of these classic games will return better than ever and fit into the current Arcade system.

Btw... hourglass was very laggy on my end too, but it was a brilliant concept!

And while some of the new Arcade games won't appeal to everyone, many people do like them. It's impossible to please everybody. Let's just wait and see what the future of Arcade has in store for us! I'm sure it'll be better once they start to add new games, new maps to existing games, etc.
I still don't understand why they don't have them BOTH co-existing

I guess only time will tell if these games return...

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @InfernoCFC

I agree that paintball needs more maps. There arent many. But also you dont play paintball for the maps. It is fun And the map doesnt effect the fun of this game.

I dont agree with What you have Said about layer spleef. 'The platforms are too small'. Everyone his opinion about the platforms And his new game mode. It is tnt run And spleef in one. Some people want it back tnt run. Others Find this one of the best games that cubecraft ever has had. I find the platforms OK, how they are, But that is My opinion. I dont think that cubecraft musts to add anything to arcade, Maybe tnt run. It was a popular game And the most want it back.

InfernoCFC

Aug 4, 2016
Cosmic
Hello @InfernoCFC

I agree that paintball needs more maps. There arent many. But also you dont play paintball for the maps. It is fun And the map doesnt effect the fun of this game.

I dont agree with What you have Said about layer spleef. 'The platforms are too small'. Everyone his opinion about the platforms And his new game mode. It is tnt run And spleef in one. Some people want it back tnt run. Others Find this one of the best games that cubecraft ever has had. I find the platforms OK, how they are, But that is My opinion. I dont think that cubecraft musts to add anything to arcade, Maybe tnt run. It was a popular game And the most want it back.
I was a little vague with what I meant with the platforms. I just thought there wasn't enough space for 12 players on the top platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom