• No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Gonna put a wild opinion out there that this is a fairly decent idea. The idea of it being messy would make sense but that argument could be made for the network as well, if it works well on the server then it will be fine on Discord, as long as they dont get a unique list on the member list and are clumped together instead and it's purely a colour.

As Cube players we all know the rank colours so I don't think it's a bad idea.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Gonna put a wild opinion out there that this is a fairly decent idea. The idea of it being messy would make sense but that argument could be made for the network as well, if it works well on the server then it will be fine on Discord, as long as they dont get a unique list on the member list and are clumped together instead and it's purely a colour.

I don’t agree with this, it completely disregards bedrock only players as there is no ranking system. If Bedrock were able to have this then I’d agree but since it doesn’t, I don’t agree with it.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
This topic was brought up not too long ago. It is similar to what everyone is saying now. I personally don't think discord really needs this but it is a nice thought.

Reactions: Quis and Pineapple

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok I’m going to say yes and here’s how cubecraft can do it: When the passport system is added, include Discord so people’s ranks can be seen in discord. I think it’ll be ok mess wise because the server is the same way.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I think this would be a bit messy, but they can atleast do some experiments with it. This would also be a new fun Donator feature. I’d say yes to this suggestion!

Reactions: Carlos2k06

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016

I think this way of including ranks in the Discord server is perfect.

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
Instead of different ranks and stuff making it messy. You can do a different color representing them but not changing where they are on the list. Like a stone member would have a gray name while on the same list, a diamond rank would have a light blue name. Its a really easy thing to do on discord. Plus it would not make everything look messy.

(I put a quick test screenshot using some of my members in my discord server) The grey represents the member and the blue represents the diamond rank. And for those who use bedrock, instead of gray for member, you can have black.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200715-122357_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200715-122357_Discord.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 64

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea and i think it actually could help the server sell ranks like you said. I have been against it because no one has given a good reason until you. So i vote yes because it could incentivize people to buy ranks.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I think this is a good idea. I think 90% of all the people with a rank also have joined the CC discord. Adding this as a feature to the ranks would be great! However, it just should be a color, no special place in the 'online' list. +1

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
I say no,

because that would be way to much work.
And since many people have a rank on the server, it would take forever to figure out to what discord account is from what minecraft account that has a rank.
it also would just looks weird.
:) 🌼

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I like the idea, this could get more people to buy ranks. Each rank may have some privileges.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! This would make the ranks mess. I think they are now arranged enough and organized, and there is no need for this addition.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I think it would be a little messy with that many colours!
So I vote no :)

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think this is a good idea. It will be a little messy with all colors. I prefer the way it is now.

~ Added a poll! :)
Some like this suggestion, others don't. I've added a poll to see how many players like this idea and how many don't.

Top Bottom