Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this feature be added?


  • Total voters
    39

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
I’m against this. These are “forums”. There is absolutely no need for me to be able to see other people’s ranks here. Everyone is on an equal footing and I find it fair and non discriminatory if we were “members” rather than “supreme obsidian rank my word is better than yours!1!1”
It would be the other way around honestly, you would be able to see which kids got a hold of there mom's credit cards and which ones didn't, (hint everything above emerald).
 

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
1,094
1,929
248
Ok so when you make a thread about this topic its gets lots of support but when I post it 1 year ago it gets disliked by some stupid norms KEK.

Yea I really dont care, what would this have for use? A few second cooldown would be worse because there would be lots of spammers with ranks (idk why they would). -1
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom