Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Think Games

I don't think people are understanding what I'm saying. The odds of you getting a rank up from a cubelet wouldn't be the same chance of you getting the water drip trail. It would be 30x more rare saying that hardly anyone would get it. Most of you seem to think it would be a fairly common reward.

D

Deleted member 15612

I understand what do you mean, but i would like this better, just for stone ranks.
Example ;
[Stone] PvPro2k14 : Has found an Legendarily Rare Rank Up (IRON) in a Cubelet!
This, with a 5% chance, JUST FOR STONE USERS.

Reactions: Think Games

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I understand what do you mean, but i would like this better, just for stone ranks.
Example ;
who said it was a 5% chance??

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Example ;
It isn't hard to get 20 cubelets though, especially if you are new to the server and do not have any challenges completed yet. If this is to be added, the odds of finding a rankup would be at least 1/20,000, and probably slimmer still.

D

Deleted member 15612

It isn't hard to get 20 cubelets though, especially if you are new to the server and do not have any challenges completed yet. If this is to be added, the odds of finding a rankup would be at least 1/20,000, and probably slimmer still.
then a 1/1000 chance? lol.

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
You can only find a rankup once in a cubelet. That way you can't get to the highest rank just by playing 12 hours aday and winning just because you play it way to much.
And I think also that "the rankup can only once every X days can be found" would make a good rule to make shure that it's actualy a rare item. If you just say 1/20,000 this means that on a busy day 1 or 2 will get a rankup and in a week that busy that could mean up to 15( if my calcs are correct). Then it's not really that rare.
Also a good rule would be that a rankup can only be found in the same game once it has been found in at least 6 other games so that if you play only 2 or 3 different games the chance that you will get the rankup is agian smaller.
And a ratio of 1/100,000 would be better I think so that it (probably)isn't found at the day that you can find it again.

With these rules there might be a very tiny little chance it could get to a tought, maybe.

D

Deleted member 15612

How bout 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
That's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Why vanity points will probably never be exchangeable for cubelets (Or why I don't think cubelets will ever be sold on the store) is because it would rule out so much future potential for them due to the EULA. Kits, points, in-game vanity items to show off during games, in-game effects, exchanging duplicates for points or experience etc. All these suggestions will no longer be possible since it would make the server pay2win :(
I don't really think cosmetics make you win the game, but I agree that people shouldn't be able to buy cubelets with vanity points.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom