Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
@Sophie approached the staff management team one at a time, and referenced one of many popular memes. Her aim was to find their "meme score", which assigns them a value based on how responsive they were to the meme. Here are the findings:

Efcluke94
Efcluke94's avatar is from Shrek, he must know how to meme! Let's take a closer look:
upload_2018-4-13_12-54-9.png

Thankfully, Efcluke94 played along, though he didn't follow the script very well. Still, he got the reference, and that's what's most important. I rate Efcluke94 a 6/10.

JohnColes
JohnColes has unfortunately disabled posts on his profile, and since he's usually busy I decided not to bother him over at Discord. Sadly, this does mean he gets a rating of 0/10.

StorySays
Okay, let's see how the newest Admin compares to those who came before him.
upload_2018-4-13_15-10-23.png

Wow... he's the new kid on the management block, and it shows. Didn't even say Aurora Borealis, just sorta recognised the show. 2/10. That's a shame, I had high hopes for Story :(

Tacosbefriends
His name refers to friendship between tacos. It's a memey name, but does he know how to meme? Let's find out.
upload_2018-4-13_13-15-0.png

I mean, he got the reference, but he replied with a parody meme that's so painful I genuinely had to bleach my eyes with the strongest dihydrogen monoxide I could find. My ears are still recovering from the awful audio. I'm going to give him a cautious 5/10. Meme with caution around this fella, he's a dangerous one.

Quetzi
Quetzi has amassed a poor reputation in the meme community, and has ironically become something of a meme legend himself. But, does he have some hidden meme talent that he's just been disguising this whole time, lest we become jealous of said talent? Tune in soon to find out!
(This kid isn't online either, or has yet to reply. We'll have to wait until later on for his response too).

Bonus round:
@Sophie also asked the CCG Discord, to see how the public fares against the management team. 'Everyone' was the first to reply:
upload_2018-4-13_13-9-51.png

Much like Efcluke94, they got the reference, but not well. The correct line was 'AURORA BOREALIS?' Still, they did say a funny line from the same scene, so 'Everyone' gets a rating of 7/10.

On the second attempt, two fish tried to bite the bait, but completely impaled themselves in the eye with the hook instead.
upload_2018-4-13_13-58-36.png

Fennec, Foxic, you two get an even lower rating than Marco and JohnColes, with 0/10,000,000. I'm more impressed than anything, you two managed to get a lower score by replying than you would've by saying nothing at all!

Camezonda
Ah, the kid with the creepy cat. They've got a meme profile picture, but what we need to know is: do they meme?
upload_2018-4-13_13-54-46.png

They got the reference, but missed the most valuable word of all. Ouch, that's gonna cost 'em a few points. 5/10

Edit: Camezonda recently concluded the above screenshot with his 'hams of steam' response. Consider their score buffed to an eight.

Marco

Marco is on vacation, so couldn't reply... A pity; 0/10.

Conclusion
Tacosbefriends - 5/10
JohnColes - 0/10
Marco - 0/10
Efcluke94 - 6/10
Camezonda - 8/10
Quezti - COMING SOON NEVER
Story Says - 2/10

'Everyone' - 4/10
'Fennec' - 0/10,000,000
'Foxic' - 0/10,000,000

Huh... this thread didn't really turn out how I wanted it to. I suppose the conclusion is that if you want to meme, meme with Camezonda and Cluke. Meme with Tacos only if you're being cautious; don't meme with Marco or JohnColes because they're busy; never meme in the CCG Discord.

That concludes the stupidest thread on the forums. If you think you can top this stupidity, then you've clearly not read the thread. Stay tuned for my next thread, where I review the various types of pasta that exist.

VictoriousNiceGalah-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

Meme's, not the best. However hit me with almost any vine reference and I got this.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
When Cam gets a chance to redeem his wrong answer and I get docked points for meme'ing too hard:
4cFcv7L.gif
There are some levels of meme'ing that must never be reached. You reached it. I didn't dock your points, you did the moment you decided to cringe-bomb me D;

D

Deleted member 59979

go away

marco is best management he deserves infinite points

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom