Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 6, 2021
(Bedrock) ok I've seen a lot of people have suggested this but I still think its a really good idea. When your just learning the game getting clobbered by people better than you is super frustrating. Beating endless players when you're really good just gets boring. Both of those reasons would make people not want to play the game and move to a different server. I just think it would be really nice to have it. Also unrelated statement. I think the new kb test it great if you can choose if you want to play it or the original one.

Reactions: VanHouten

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The admins have said that they will be adding a ranked skywars mode down the line. It will likely be a while before it is released, and they may not have even started to work on it. I am fairly certain, however, that it is on their to-do list and we will get more info about it in the coming months or even weeks.

As for the kb test, the point of the mode was to design a new knockback system to replace the current one, so keeping multiple modes with separate systems defeats the purpose of the experimental mode to begin with. However, the developers are always looking for feedback, so if you have any comments or suggestions about the new kb system, feel free to respond to the Bedrock Knockback Test thread.

• Love
Reactions: Andyyy and Snowwyyy

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
A ranked skywars mode is a really great idea and I feel like Cubecraft could expand ranked to other games as well like Egg Wars, Survival Games, etc.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it would be sort of cool, but only for solos and maybe duos so it doesn’t split the players base too much. It would be cool to have something to show off that displayes your skill, unlike levels which just display that you’ve spent allot of time on the server

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I dont love the idea of ranked modes because it encourages much more competition and as you can see in other servers a lot of toxicity

Also moved to Feedback and Suggestions

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
Top Bottom