Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2020
Ranked skywars. (Bedrock)

I know a lot of people have asked for this, but I really love the idea of a ranked aspect to skywars and other gamemodes such as: duels, eggwars and maybe even survival games. To be honest, I don't really know what else to say except I think the cubecraft community might agree with my and many other opinions on this subject!

Have a good one everyone!

Watermelon (:

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes Please, I would love to have ranked games in Bedrock. But if it's a suggestion u should make a thread here and add a pole so we can vote :))

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because of a few things:
- CubeCraft has a growing player-base, which means that the amount of players are growing and I think there aren’t enough players at the moment for this suggestion. If you’ll only play against players with the same skills as you, it will take much longer for a game to fill up. You have to wait longer, since not everyone on the server can join your game. When someone has to wait for a few minutes for every game, they’ll get annoyed and probably leave the server.
- Almost all hackers are players who just joined the network. Which means they’ll be at the bottom of the ranked system and play against other new players. This will result in more hackers in a game for new players and less hackers in a game for experienced players, which isn’t the best situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom