Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
I made a new suggestion,
Ranked Skywars is basically skywars but with noobs or pros depending on how good your rank is.

Why?
Skywars for some players is fun, some are just to good, some have a challenge.
Skywars is made to be fun, but challenging so that is why i am mentioning Ranked Skywars,
Players playing Ranked would join a map as usual but all of them are challenging, so not easy.
Less pro players would be joined with other less pro players so the came is easy and fun.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I made a new suggestion,
Ranked Skywars is basically skywars but with noobs or pros depending on how good your rank is.

Why?
Skywars is made to be fun, but challenging so that is why i am mentioning Ranked Skywars,
Players playing Ranked would join a map as usual but all of them are challenging, so not easy.
Less pro players would be joined with other less pro players so the came is easy and fun.
You mean a copy of another server? No thank you Ranked Skywars only brings toxicty and vape cheaters.. And no the sentinel really isn't that good to detect vape.. I saw a blatant fly hacker with anti kb and the server did nothing soo..... -140927y289597285y920y59285y9832597

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
You mean a copy of another server? No thank you Ranked Skywars only brings toxicty and vape cheaters.. And no the sentinel really isn't that good to detect vape.. I saw a blatant fly hacker with anti kb and the server did nothing soo..... -140927y289597285y920y59285y9832597
ok, well it's your decision

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I hope this will be added because I really like it! :)
I made a new suggestion,

Why?
Just play Hypixel instead of making Cubecraft Hypixel...

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I dislike this idea. Every single 'pro player' was once a so called 'noob,' right? Everyone must start somewhere. -1

A

Ariana Grande Butera

I don't understand? How can you know if a player is pro or not? :/

F

Facelurite

Ranked Skywars-

Its basically ranking players based on skill level. Its a good idea. People get grades in school which measure how well they’ve done. Ranked skywars is the same.

Beginners start at C- and make their way uo based on skill level. Losses reduce this grade. Every win increases your rank meter. If rank meter reaches max you’ll advance to the next rank.

At higher ranks you’ll be more likely to encounter players at your own skill level. A player who is A rank will be more likely to play with B- B A A+ and A-, their same skill group.
I don't understand? How can you know if a player is pro or not? :/
i hope that cleared things up
I dislike this idea. Every single 'pro player' was once a so called 'noob,' right? Everyone must start somewhere. -1

Oh and about hypixel having this... so what if we get it too? It increases the scope for competitive 1.9 combat.

PlEaSe Be RatIOnaL

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom