Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandalord163

May 17, 2020
It would be cool to add a ranked mode, and if you rank high you would be able to get rewards.

The ranked mode could work any way, but the simpler, the better. If you win you go up the ranks, if you lose you go down.

The loot pool for skywars could be different, for example, ender pearls spawn straight away, instead of after the second refill.
Kits could be added to ranked to have the best players get the better loot. Example, there could be a kit that gives you an anvil, so you can put enchantments together. This would go well with a new loot pool added exp bottles.

I believe that this could be beneficial to the better players of these games, as playing can get boring when you don't have a challenge.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
tKUqv9k.png

x7HhNEw.png

Reactions: ItzJqlmer and Dubbz

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
It would be cool to add a ranked mode, and if you rank high you would be able to get rewards.

The ranked mode could work any way, but the simpler, the better. If you win you go up the ranks, if you lose you go down.

The loot pool for skywars could be different, for example, ender pearls spawn straight away, instead of after the second refill.
Kits could be added to ranked to have the best players get the better loot. Example, there could be a kit that gives you an anvil, so you can put enchantments together. This would go well with a new loot pool added exp bottles.

I believe that this could be beneficial to the better players of these games, as playing can get boring when you don't have a challenge.
I agree, I think it would be pretty cool to see a ranked survival games and you get something special or like mine coins for placing at the top, like hive has the monthly leaderboards and prizes

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom