Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nuvoh

Dec 6, 2017
There should be a ranked Skywars, Eggwars. Seasons start and end... You could make it so that you might need a minimum amount of wins to enter. Players start with 0 Rating. As they win games they get rating. For example, people with 100 rating go against people with similar rating. After the season ends top players get rewards and everyone starts at 0 again. I would try start it off with only solo, making it so there are no parties, no teaming. Other servers have this and it has worked great for them!

Calichin

💙 Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Aug 20, 2019
This has been discussed about before.

A majority of responses talk about how having ranked would create a divide in the community which I agree on. Sorry but It's a no from me.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Has been suggested before: (And lots more)

I’ll leave my response here anyways though. Ranked games should not be a thing, mainly because Cubecrafts playerbase is too small for it. I don’t know much about this, but feel free to look at @wiikend ’s post on why it shouldn’t be implemented

Nuvoh

Dec 6, 2017
This has been requested so many times, and I still don't like the idea. But do you mean that their only would be ranked or that there is a normal skywars/eggwars mode too?
Normal eggwars, and skywars as well. You would be able to choose between them.

Thanks for the reply!

Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

-pokemondjs7- wrote on Organic's profile.
Thanks for the follow back
Drakie❤ wrote on Jukaido's profile.
yooooo
MrTommy wrote on Jukaido's profile.
Welcome back!
ssunsett wrote on Younisco's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!! 💜💜💜
Top Bottom