Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nuvoh

Dec 6, 2017
There should be a ranked Skywars, Eggwars. Seasons start and end... You could make it so that you might need a minimum amount of wins to enter. Players start with 0 Rating. As they win games they get rating. For example, people with 100 rating go against people with similar rating. After the season ends top players get rewards and everyone starts at 0 again. I would try start it off with only solo, making it so there are no parties, no teaming. Other servers have this and it has worked great for them!

Calichin

💙 Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Aug 20, 2019
This has been discussed about before.

A majority of responses talk about how having ranked would create a divide in the community which I agree on. Sorry but It's a no from me.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Has been suggested before: (And lots more)

I’ll leave my response here anyways though. Ranked games should not be a thing, mainly because Cubecrafts playerbase is too small for it. I don’t know much about this, but feel free to look at @wiikend ’s post on why it shouldn’t be implemented

Nuvoh

Dec 6, 2017
This has been requested so many times, and I still don't like the idea. But do you mean that their only would be ranked or that there is a normal skywars/eggwars mode too?
Normal eggwars, and skywars as well. You would be able to choose between them.

Thanks for the reply!

Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Can anyone help me defeat my boredom currently? 😩
Josher wrote on Daniel Orz's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
-pokemondjs7- wrote on Organic's profile.
Thanks for the follow back
Drakie❤ wrote on Jukaido's profile.
yooooo
Top Bottom