Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 23, 2017
Add Eggwars for only ranked people so ranked people can play together and non-ranked people can also play together.
Ranked people can also play with non-ranked people tho.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Why do you want that option to only come in a game with rankers? I'd only be like "Wut?!" because of so many rankers in one game.

I've never felt something good for this idea before since many people have suggested it.

We'll okay, I understand you guys would like it and I understand that very good. But then I don't think there should come a new "Ranked" play board. Just an armourstand could be fine I think.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
l.m.a.o.
Just get a large party, what does having a game of ranked ppl do lol. Good idea of wasting server space and time.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why would you want to separate Rankers and Non-rankers? Just because they haven't spent money on a precious rank doesn't mean they're different or less skilled from people who did. Sorry but this idea is just bad! It will only discourage non-rankers.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
Bueno, no entiendo mucho solo que LOS USUARIOS QUE CONOCEN JUGAR CON MÁS XP JUEGAN JUNTOS Y QUE LOS USUARIOS CON MENOS XP JUEGUEN JUNTOS? No entiendo muy bien espero que sea así en todo, por favor casi un poco más detalles c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom