Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Ranked Eggwars be added?

• Yes! This would be a great addition to the minigame.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, I do not like this new addition.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that there should be a ranked Eggwars with a leader board (/leaderboard) that shows the players with the highest rating. This would be a fun and big improvement to the game, and to me, would make the game more competitive.

Reactions: Ov0s and Gaaabb

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think that there should be a ranked Eggwars with a leader board (/leaderboard) that shows the players with the highest rating. This would be a fun and big improvement to the game, and to me, would make the game more competitive.
This has been suggested in the past and that I don't see cube as a really competitive server.
There is already a leader board.
However I am going against having a ranked eggwars.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
CubeCraft is CubeCraft and not Hypixel

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There's already a leaderboard...
I kinda understand him. He is suggesting to add a in game leaderboard so that you can see who had the most kills in that game and etc. But i have to say that i am not in love with this. Eggwars is a cool gamemode but if you are gonna change it to hard it gonna get boring or something else. If you realy wanna add a new gamemode you need some strong new items so that people have new items to play with. Leaderboards are only there to show that the player is experienced with eggwars. It is just to tell the noobs that they have no chance winning the game.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
That's a bit true but CC is CC and not H
What is wrong with that? Cubcraft is not copying Hypixel and eggwars is their own game. For example, eggwars which Hypixel sort of turned into Bedwars. I do not want Cubecraft to copy ranked form Hypixel, but instead make their complete own. There is no Hypixel in this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom