Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Do note, this is not a forced command, it is optional
People can choose if they want their rank to be shown or not. and in this case, even if they know this was implemented, they would not be so sure if there is any chances that one of the people in the server is ranked.
Of course, unless they doesn't care looking like a fool spamming opopopop without any ranked player in the lobby, that would be a problem, but as far as the "logical" people, they probably won't.

Which brings me back to my earlier comment.

What I assume they will do is just spam opopop in every game they join hoping someone with a rank that's vanished, is here and would choose op.
I'm not saying I disagree with your idea and I'm not saying I have any better suggestion but what would come after that? More spams since they won't know if a donor is in the lobby or not.

What I'm trying to say is that, some players can be very ignorant. If I were an ignorant player, I would spam opopop every time in pre-game lobby or if I see a a donor in lobby, I would follow them in game and spam it either way. So I don't really think it would be efficient.

Yes it is optional, so if my simulation works out and it does back fire then reverted to what we have now, they will just assume most of the donors are hiding their prefix and just spam other way. If you tell them the add-on was removed, they would think you're making some sort of excuse.
They may be logical, they may ignorant.

You can change the game as much as you want but you can never change how someone behaves and trust me, there are tons of players who would spam for the sake of it.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'll end what I have to say here as I know no matter what anyone says, you'll hold onto that belief. That's your opinion and I'll respect that but honestly I don't ever see this working out, be it from experience or my intuition. If you could take a look from another perspective, from the upper hand,from a bystander point or from a spammer point, perhaps you'll get where I'm coming from.
Good luck.

"If you want to decide, buy a rank

What if you wrote it in another way? "I'm sorry but I won't be doing OP" and just leave it as that. "Buy a rank" would come off as someone trying to show their superior side or just showing off their ranks - some players might think so, not everyone. (since they can't afford it or they are just drowning in envy)

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Which brings me back to my earlier comment.

Yes it is optional, so if my simulation works out and it does back fire then reverted to what we have now, they will just assume most of the donors are hiding their prefix and just spam other way. If you tell them the add-on was removed, they would think you're making some sort of excuse.
They may be logical, they may ignorant.

You can change the game as much as you want but you can never change how someone behaves and trust me, there are tons of players who would spam for the sake of it.

And what if it didn't back fire?
It will be 90% less spammer.
:v don't be so pesimistic. We doesnt even know if this idea is going to be added or not.
Perhaps i can't be too optimistic as well?

Lets put it this way

If they don't know who the one voted, nobody can target that guy in a game.
Perhaps they will still spam, but at the least, they won't be targeted in any game anymore, if, this is implented ofc.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I'll end what I have to say here as I know no matter what anyone says, you'll hold onto that belief. That's your opinion and I'll respect that but honestly I don't ever see this working out, be it from experience or my intuition. If you could take a look from another perspective, from the upper hand,from a bystander point or from a spammer point, perhaps you'll get where I'm coming from.
Good luck.

What if you wrote it in another way? "I'm sorry but I won't be doing OP" and just leave it as that. "Buy a rank" would come off as someone trying to show their superior side or just showing off their ranks - some players might think so, not everyone. (since they can't afford it or they are just drowning in envy)

It is not really a matter of opinion is it now?
This is a play of percentage.
Perhaps this is too risky and maybe it will never be implemented, but the thing is, perhaps if it is not going to be implemented :v why don't us make us of it.
Perhaps the risk is worth to be take to make one problem dissapear, but again, it is all percentage.

Reactions: NedGaming

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
And what if it didn't back fire?
It will be 90% less spammer.
:v don't be so pesimistic. We doesnt even know if this idea is going to be added or not.
Perhaps i can't be too optimistic as well?

Lets put it this way

If they don't know who the one voted, nobody can target that guy in a game.
Perhaps they will still spam, but at the least, they won't be targeted in any game anymore, if, this is implented ofc.

It wouldn't be 90% lesser unless you're telling me ever spammer is the same. Most of the games I've played ends up with at least 2 spammers in 5 games.
Like I said, you can change a game as much as you want but you won't be able to change the people playing it.
There is a saying "better safe than sorry"

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Also, I give you 2 hours to take that back.
Otherwise I'm going to play Team SkyWars and show the amount of spammer who don't want to pay.
Your challange has been accepted.
I spend around 3 hours a day in the eggwars/skywars, I never seen this. I stated that "myself" has never seen it, and to be honest, thats you being spammed. I take it that players just want to annoy you more than me.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
@BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker
I totally agree. Most of the time apparently i didn't vote for what they wanted and they rushed my eggwars base straight away so here is a nice neat trick Cubecraft should add
*When u vote in chat they only say "A Player has voted for Overpowered"
*A new /nick (changes your skin to alex or steve and your name will be random or you get to choose)
--
Just one problem sometimes people just spam in chat OP OP OP even though clearly there isn't any ranked player
+1 for me :D

@TlmeLord

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Good luck.

If I say "I'm sorry but I won't be doing OP" the one who spams would get in my team and kill me...
I'm not trying to show my superior side (actually, I'm not even superior lol) I just tell them, that, if they want to decide, they should pay just like I did, and that it would be a shame for me to pay to choose what other people want, and not what I want.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If I say "I'm sorry but I won't be doing OP" the one who spams would get in my team and kill me...
I'm not trying to show my superior side (actually, I'm not even superior lol) I just tell them, that, if they want to decide, they should pay just like I did, and that it would be a shame for me to pay to choose what other people want, and not what I want.

They always ask me for OP and I can't even vote for it (Iron) so I just ignore them and they're cool with that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom