Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHenry_

Feb 2, 2017
Hello, my name is SaveRed. I think you should add it so you have a chance of recieving a rank upgrade if you open up a cublet. This would be a incentive to getting more cublets, being more online and completing the daily challenges. I think this will bring back some of the games. Tell me what you think!

Reactions: Edgeless and Saruhh

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello, my name is SaveRed. I think you should add it so you have a chance of recieving a rank upgrade if you open up a cublet. This would be a incentive to getting more cublets, being more online and completing the daily challenges. I think this will bring back some of the games. Tell me what you think!
NO NO NO NO!! They should not add this!!! You have to pay for it.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Rank upgrades would be a bit much and if ai knew I could get ranks out of cubelets I would not have bought my rank and just tryharded for cubelets instead most likely. It would be cool to have some consumable cosmetics that you could find in cubelets like various gadgets. That would make it worth opening a few cubelets for me if I got some limited use gagdets out of it

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. You can win rank upgrades in the Community streams of CubeCraft, but you shouldn't have a chance to get a rank upgrade out of a Cubelet. You know, I payed for my rank, lots of people did and they and I'd feel scammed if you get a rank upgrade out of a Cubelet.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is not a good idea in any way in my opinion. Players (including myself) have spend a lot of money (more than 100$ in some cases) and it would be completely unfair to them.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

ItsHenry_

Feb 2, 2017
It would just be a upgrade for example if you have stone, you would be upgraded to iron and it would cap out at gold/diamond

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I'm so sorry but this idea is horrible I spent 100$ on this game and I don't think a person that spent 0$ should get it for free so I'm sorry but no

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
It would just be a upgrade for example if you have stone, you would be upgraded to iron and it would cap out at gold/diamond
The point is that people have payed for their ranks. Getting upgraded to iron rank is still unfair for the people who actually bought it.

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
what if the ranks were temporary? say you’re stone & you find a week long iron rank. you’d have the rank for a week, and after a week, you’d lose all the perks. i think this would attract people to buy ranks after “trying it out,” ya know? it would also make people want to play more to get the cubelets. idk, that’s just me.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I had iron.
I definitely wouldn't want other people to get it for free.
(even though I technically got it for free, @Lezappen )
I currently have diamond and I don't want others getting it for free.
(even though I also got this one for free technically)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
what if the ranks were temporary? say you’re stone & you find a week long iron rank. you’d have the rank for a week, and after a week, you’d lose all the perks. i think this would attract people to buy ranks after “trying it out,” ya know? it would also make people want to play more to get the cubelets. idk, that’s just me.
No I don't like that because they can see all the perks they have in https://store.cubecraft.net/ of each rank

Reactions: Saruhh
Mar 6, 2017
Sorry, I don't support this idea.
Ranks are like donations. Without them, Cubecraft couldn't afford to keep the server up.
This is just my thoughts on it.
Besides, it would be a bit unfair on the other players who actually bought the ranks with real money.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Sorry, I don't support this idea.
Ranks are like donations. Without them, Cubecraft couldn't afford to keep the server up.
This is just my thoughts on it.
Besides, it would be a bit unfair on the other players who actually bought the ranks with real money.
Yes we all know that someone should now lock this ;v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom