Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXdoge14

Jun 15, 2017
Can Iron rank /share in Tower Defence? I'm wondering because I've lost many games to this plot, and now I am considering getting a rank for multiple reasons.. this being one of them. Can Iron have the ability to /share, or do you have to have a higher rank?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Can Iron rank /share in Tower Defence? I'm wondering because I've lost many games to this plot, and now I am considering getting a rank for multiple reasons.. this being one of them. Can Iron have the ability to /share, or do you have to have a higher rank?

1- what is /share?
2- Iron ranks really don't effect the game play!
3- Why do you need /share?

Pandaa

Forum Expert
1- what is /share?
The /share command is a command that is not really known on the Cubecraft server, but is a TD command. /Share can allow you to share your coins with other players.
2- Iron ranks really don't effect the game play!
Do not understand where you're coming from here?
3- Why do you need /share?
It is a great way to stratigize your gameplay. One player can gather up coins while the other player collects EXP. This is one of the easiest ways to get the giant.

If anything, I think that /share should be a command for EVERYONE, as it seems really unfair and gamechanging to the rankless players.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I haven't played too much tower defense (and I have a rank so I really have no idea) but isn't the command available to all players?

Reactions: Nuqget

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'm pretty sure it is available for every player who has iron+
Wouldn't that be non-EULA compliant though? That would be giving ranks an in-game advantage because they can give their coins to other players allowing for more powerful mobs to be sent out by one person since they have more coins (that is my reasoning, not sure if this is true).

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Everyone with a rank is able to share coins with other players, only in Tower Defence.
I don't think it's against the EULA honestly. :)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
As some people have already stated, this command (/share) is only available to donor ranks (Iron+).
After being able to use this command myself, I can honestly say it is kinda broken and overpowered depending on the teammates you have. If you are all in a party, coordinating on one team, and even one of you has /share it can completely change how the game is played from the advantage of sharing coins. This command was one of the main reasons I bought Iron rank myself.
eI9j3cM2PGXCAU4aeFl5SRQTzQGbPWDW7V96VB9oQVa-CcW4KxoccugcKX3AAsI9-kOrZuUKWX3Vc5EiMmnVXqBSFnkXdmpg2Kd-GT1QTjAw9zDIP6xY-1PWGz6-c5o4jhaPzAYF

I love sharing coins with the enemy team. ;-;

Last edited:

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Good idea

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Also, this was actually added into the game.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom