• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ello people of the forums, tis I the lovley KitKat here again with yet another post.

So before we start no this is not /vanish or /nick post.
This would be a command allowed to anyone with any type of rank from Iron to obi and youtuber to builder
what this command will do is you go into lobby and do /Rank and it will take away your rank, now now don't worry you can get it back and you still have acssess to all your normal abilitys like voting and using the quick game guy ect (assuming staff and youtubers can use all these commands). What this shall do is it'll make it seem like people with a rank are really just stone ranked people, now some of you might say why is this needed. Valid question I say back and here's your answer!

1.No more hate on people voting
So any rank who has been on the server and has been voting in games for atlest a month has herd at lest one of these phrases
"Noob Target The Ranks!"
"You ruin CubeCraft!"
"I'm leaving because you voted this!"

and anyone whos herd those knows it's not fun to have to exsplain to a salty person why the person who paid money gets to chose the mode. With /rank no one will target you for voting what you want, and before you say it yes I am aware that chat says who votes for what that's why if you have /rank on instead of it saying
KitKatKels Voted Hardcore Items
It would say
Anonsmous Voted Hardcore Items.
When I bought my gold rank the abuse of people spamming OP OP OP and the constat targeting and insults almost made me not buy a rank, with /rank you wouldn't have to worry about this

2.Letting people play normal games
This one is more targeted for staff and youtubers.
What this means is many times staff will want to get on CubeCraft and play a nice normal game BUT the big problem with that is people see the staff rank and start chasing down the staff asking stuff like "I saw so and so hacking can you ban them" or in some cases people will get in game notice they're staff and so they'll etheir target staff just so they can say they killed a staff member or sometimes they'll go into game and hack just to show the mod that they're not afraid to hack, making it hard to find a normal game! as for youtubers it's less of the reports and more of the spam and targeting

So this is the basics that I wanted to address and thank you for taking the time to read this post and I'll catch y'all later
Bub BIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Extra Reasons
=============================================================================================
+Random people trying to friend ranks so they'll Vote
+People asking you to buy a rank
+People Hacking just to get revenge on ranks

Feel free to make suggestions to add to the Extra reason :D

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hey @KitKatkels17 nice to see another post by you, as always.

I think this would be nice. People who just want normal or HC are criticized by their opinion and this IS very annoying.
But in the chat, even if you are a stone rank it would say "TriangleAttack has voted Hardcore."
It would still say your name when you vote.

Also, might not be often, but if someone were to say they lost their rank. This person could just have this mode on to get another rank.

Thanks for the suggestion! Keep up the good work! :D

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Ello people of the forums, tis I the lovley KitKat here again with yet another post.

So before we start no this is not /vanish or /nick post.
This would be a command allowed to anyone with any type of rank from Iron to obi and youtuber to builder
what this command will do is you go into lobby and do /Rank and it will take away your rank, now now don't worry you can get it back and you still have acssess to all your normal abilitys like voting and using the quick game guy ect (assuming staff and youtubers can use all these commands). What this shall do is it'll make it seem like people with a rank are really just stone ranked people, now some of you might say why is this needed. Valid question I say back and here's your answer!

1.No more hate on people voting
So any rank who has been on the server and has been voting in games for atlest a month has herd at lest one of these phrases
"Noob Target The Ranks!"
"You ruin CubeCraft!"
"I'm leaving because you voted this!"

and anyone whos herd those knows it's not fun to have to exsplain to a salty person why the person who paid money gets to chose the mode. With /rank no one will target you for voting what you want, and before you say it yes I am aware that chat says who votes for what that's why if you have /rank on instead of it saying
KitKatKels Voted Hardcore Items
It would say
Anonsmous Voted Hardcore Items.
When I bought my gold rank the abuse of people spamming OP OP OP and the constat targeting and insults almost made me not buy a rank, with /rank you wouldn't have to worry about this

2.Letting people play normal games
This one is more targeted for staff and youtubers.
What this means is many times staff will want to get on CubeCraft and play a nice normal game BUT the big problem with that is people see the staff rank and start chasing down the staff asking stuff like "I saw so and so hacking can you ban them" or in some cases people will get in game notice they're staff and so they'll etheir target staff just so they can say they killed a staff member or sometimes they'll go into game and hack just to show the mod that they're not afraid to hack, making it hard to find a normal game! as for youtubers it's less of the reports and more of the spam and targeting

So this is the basics that I wanted to address and thank you for taking the time to read this post and I'll catch y'all later
Bub BIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Extra Reasons
=============================================================================================
+Random people trying to friend ranks so they'll Vote
+People asking you to buy a rank
+People Hacking just to get revenge on ranks

Feel free to make suggestions to add to the Extra reason :D
I've had all of this happen to me, but if people leave for just what you voted you'll have less enemies ;)
I always wanted to have a discuise implemented, only don't think it should be for donators. How ever it could be very usefull for staff + YTers.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I love this, i have a gold rank and many times i get friend request from random people and its a bit annoying.
Also it would be cool to be able to disguise and make no-one know that you voted or have that rank.
And because this is a command, then staff could see if you have it on or off, so you cant make them give you the rank again or what ever the problem is.
I like that it says you are anonymous when you vote.
Maybe its for all ranks, or for all besides iron, as you can't vote with iron rank.

FastBlast

Mar 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I like this idea, but only for higher ranks such as diamond, emerald and obsidian not for gold i think, you can only vote for modes with gold rank in Eggwars.

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
Yeah, It gets pretty annoying when you get targetted for voting Normal while everyone is chanting 'OP OP OP'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom