Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

(read thread first) You guys think this is a scam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Some people just haven't realized it's all a huge, big, fat CASHGRAB.
They couldn't give a crap about the person on the receiving end, they just want MONEY
Isn't that literally every single big business ever? Even if increasing prices isn't a good idea they still need money.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was about to get 2 ranks today and I just see the price of ranks literally skyrocketing from 1690 to 1955 minecoins!? CC, this is Minecraft, not real life, there isn't war.

At least increase the amount of VXP you get from buying the rank, because 750 VXP for 1955 minecoins is a scam. You can get bundles and get more VXP than that with less minecoins.
Personally would love to buy ranks but I prefer to wait a year for the 3d sale haha
And don't want to buy ranks at this price. Luckily I bought the minerware rank at 1.6k

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure where you're seeing this price increase? All our ranks appear to cost the same from what I see ingame.

Just to show a few:
1664408717074.png

1664408743442.png

1664408762670.png

henlo5964

Aug 7, 2022
Malta
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure where you're seeing this price increase? All our ranks appear to cost the same from what I see ingame.
NAHHH YOU PUT THE PRICES BACK TO PROVE ME WRONG NAH 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Bro if there wasnt an increase, NOBODY WOULD AGREE 😂😂😂

I have eyes bro, They were SPECIFICALLY 1955 minecoins and you put it down back to 1690 to prove me wrong.

FAM just say you guys had a mistake and increased it by accident, not lying, This is the Largest Minecraft Bedrock Server, why are you acting like a child and saying you guys did nothing??

Last edited:

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
NAHHH YOU PUT THE PRICES BACK TO PROVE ME WRONG NAH 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Bro if there wasnt an increase, NOBODY WOULD AGREE 😂😂😂

I have eyes bro, They were SPECIFICALLY 1955 minecoins and you put it down back to 1690 to prove me wrong.

FAM just say you guys had a mistake and increased it by accident, not lying, This is the Largest Minecraft Bedrock Server, why are you acting like a child and saying you guys did nothing??
I don’t control the rank prices my friend. Just sharing what I saw last night 🤷‍♂️

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Could be some sort of issue with specific regions giving different outputs, but idr so take whatever I say with a grain of salt

@Awabbatt, I’m not sure which staff member confirmed this? Can you tell me who or if it was another thread, send a screenshot?

Last edited:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Well for me, it did increase to 1955. Then, when I saw redned's post, I checked it again and it was back to 1690. Plus, a staff member confirmed that this increase was deliberate. So I guess they decided to change it back? Or maybe It's glitching back to 1690? Idk

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I got video proof of a price hike, want me to send link? In the video, the prices are now 16.99 CAD instead of 13.49 (what they used to be) CAD.
It did happen, but it seems like they decided to change the bundles's price instead of the ranks. They used to be 990 minecoins, now they are 1170.

Reactions: Reesle

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Also I feel like cubecraft should be more transparent with this, we still haven't gotten an official response/explanation.

Reactions: Reesle

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I didn't expect this thread to snowball into such a discussion. But here's what happened.

We raised Parkour last month and Lucky Islands for a week, we liked the data then increased all of them as a final experiment, then reverted it after 4 days.

It did happen and is unlikely to happen again.

~ Locked as this thread is now irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom