Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Dood62

Dec 18, 2016
Hello all. So Cubecraft is a regular server for me and my friends to go on and play games normally we will play eggwars and do the daily challenge. And when we tried to get online today I was banned they did not receive a ban and we only play together so I was the only one out of the group to have received a ban. It is a temp 7-day Ban but I would like to resolve it ASAP so we can start playing again. I was not doing anything unusual the night before the ban I also was not online when I received the ban. All we did the night before was play a few Speed Team Eggwars games and do the daily challenge which required to win a game of tower defense and stuff and then we got off. We were online for maybe an hour. I do not use any modified clients (optifine, forge, anything) I just use the stock version? if thats what you would call It. Me and my friends are reletively good at the game so I don't know if it was a false ban because of reports or not I did not recieve anything on my ban other than it was a sentenial anicheat ban. As I said I did try to appeal but it got almost instantly denied and I saw in the forums people saying as CrazyManJR on the discord but it won't let me post anything in the discord or say anything (btw I'm new to discord) but this normally does not happen I get the message from Clyde Bot saying the following (

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Only you can see this — delete this message.)

So any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all!

I figured the discord dilema out. I guess I had to join the voice channel first.
Explain that the ban was false positive and why you should be unbanned, try to explain the situation as detailed as possible: What you did before the ban, if you jitter click, your cps and what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc.
He will take a look at it and decide if you will receive an unban or not. He can hopefully find out if you are innocent or not.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom