Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi!

Im back with a suggestion! I have a lot of cages but as you probably know, you can't use them all at the same time. Maybe cubecraft could add a "randomize" button. (already possible with egg break messages) This would be great you can use more cages, shields etc. You can just toggle this off and on.

A randomize button can be added to:

• Cages
  • Arrow Tails
  • Win effects
  • Shields
Every game you will get a new one of these!

BEDROCK:

I dont play bedrock but this could also be added on the bedrock edition. I don't know if this is possible though!

Let me know your opinion!

Last edited:

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! In my case I have over 100 cages and it is impossible to choose one. It would be great to see this idea inside the Java/Bedrock servers and see some variety of cages! +1:cool:

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
This would be a nice feature and since they already did it for the egg break messages as you said it shouldn't be too much extra work to implement it.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It would be pretty cool. I always use random eggbreak messages because I like them all. I would definitly enable this for shields and win effects!

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I indeed agree with your suggestion. People obtain a lot of cages and other stuff during the time you play on cubecraft so its impossible to choose one. I think it's a great idea to add the option randomize to cages, shields, win effects and arrow trails.

Can u please add a Poll

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This has been suggested multiple times before:

- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/loot-suggestions.208448/
- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/random-cages.206356/
- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/random-loot-option-cages-win-effects-etc.222867/

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

Since you didn't add anything new to the idea, I will go ahead and Lock this thread. Next time I'd advise you to do some research first so you make sure you aren't repeating any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom