Random Setting if there are no Premiums

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CattyCat, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Should we do this?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. With changes (please specify, then change vote afterwards)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CattyCat

CattyCat Member

Catty__Cat
    So, we used to get suggestions like "enable voting for non-premiums"! Now, we all know that that won't be added, because that would scam premiums. So I have a suggestion that would balance both the wishes of premiums and non-premiums.

Basically what would happen in a game with voting is that if there are no premium players, the game will choose a random setting (chests, and daytime). This will be disabled if there is a premium in the lobby.

Benefits for premiums: doesn't give non-premiums any priviledges; therefore will not feel scammed or anything.
    Benefits for non-premiums: the ability to play OP or basic without having to purchase a rank or wait for a premium.

Also, please don't just say "buy a rank", because we all know that many cannot do this, and that is not a real reason too deny this suggestion. Plus, it's just annoying.

Last edited by a hacker, Feburary 30, 2020

2. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

I don't like this idea because it would drop rank buyers by 30 - 50%.
    Simple as that.
    If you have the ability to play OP, a lot of people will just game-hop until they find an OP game.
    And don't tell me this is inconvenient, because it waaayy more convenient than buying a rank.

3. Power Ranger

Power Ranger Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Power_Ranger
    Mod
    PLUS
    But I personally don't like playing op and making it random would make normal not normal :p This would also take away one of the big reasons to get donator: to play your favorite mode. Now if it was random all you would have to do is retry to get your favorite mode making it so you don't need a rank as much

4. YouGotSpooked

YouGotSpooked Member

YouGotSpooked
    ^^ What he said -1

5. KidBit

KidBit Member

KidBit
    Emerald
    i dont like this idea as for it pretty much takes the Rank ability down percentage and it can be abused by others Game Hopping tell they find a game they want to play so its a -1 from me

6. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

It really isn't random. Just find an OP game.
    I sure as hell would feel scammed, considering that perk is basically gone.