Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello! I am making a suggestion to possibly add a new voting option to all games. This would be random vote, and it means that if the option wins then a random other option is chosen. I know that this is already the case if there are no people with ranks in the game, but sometimes I quite like the fun of the chosen option being random, which is not going to be possible if someone has already voted.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
So are you suggesting that even if people have voted for certain modes that they want, you should still be able to vote for it to be normal, even without a rank? If that's what you're suggesting, I wouldn't support that at all. If you've paid for a rank, you'd surely prefer to get all the promised benefits from it. Having this would allow people who haven't bought a rank vote.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
So are you suggesting that even if people have voted for certain modes that they want, you should still be able to vote for it to be normal, even without a rank? If that's what you're suggesting, I wouldn't support that at all. If you've paid for a rank, you'd surely prefer to get all the promised benefits from it. Having this would allow people who haven't bought a rank vote.
I quite honestly have to agree with Dragon. I made a thread about having stone ranks voting in the Arcade not be equal to people who have ranks quite a while ago, and if this were to be added, it'd be just the same. I would not waste my money on a rank just to have the main thing a rank promises be taken away, and I garauntee people don't buy a rank just for the gadgets.

Reactions: DragonLord

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
No, stone ranks wouldn't be able to vote for it.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Quite the same concept Tower Defence has with Armaggedon modes, I suppose? Voting for randomized gamemodes might be fun for those moments you don't really plan to take the game very seriously and want to be surprised a little. Though the voting lay-out of a lot of games would have to be changed in way that it doesn't look quite messy.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
So what’s the point in this? If it’s for ranked users only they can just vote for normal? There’s a normal mode for every mode.
Yes there is a normal mode for every game, but I'm talking about a random mode that will pick one of the modes at random. It doesn't have to be normal.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello! I am making a suggestion to possibly add a new voting option to all games. This would be random vote, and it means that if the option wins then a random other option is chosen. I know that this is already the case if there are no people with ranks in the game, but sometimes I quite like the fun of the chosen option being random, which is not going to be possible if someone has already voted.

Sincerely, the ranks have every advantage that in their description says, but that is not the reason why other players will get an advantage without having a specific rank, but likewise each user is free to give opinions and give their different points of view. ^^

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I'm sorry, I think many of you are misunderstanding :c

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom