Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

themainevent

May 9, 2019
So as many people know there are alot of hackers on minecraft, mainly due to how easy it is to get a hacked client and some alts.

The biggest problem on cubecraft in my opinion is not the plainly obvious cheaters, these make no effort to hide their use of hacks and do it openly because they dont care about getting banned; they have many more alts.

The biggest problem is the closet cheaters, the ones who know to set their reach only slightly higher than normal. Who set the fov on their killaura to a small amount so it only attacks within a small degree around their crosshairs.
The problem is that lag will mask alot of this and when you fight someone like this you may only get a few indicators of them cheating.

I have recorded people who have been doing this and it is very easy to "accidently" miss a few hits before toggling again to make yourself look "legit". Yet staff will say they "missed a few easy hits, they can't be hacking".
If the fov on killaura is set to a small degree you will not get any of the weird headsnaps usually associated with killaura.

Next is people using reach or hitbox
If we both have speed 2 and they are running behind hitting me they will not be able to keep hitting you multiple times as you would be pushed out of range. The problem with this is it can easily be masked as lag, even then you may only be able to record 1 or 2 hits outside of the normal range
People using ESP/Nametags- When you are being targeted by someone and they always know where you are from the other side of the map. You cannot do this normally as names are only rendered within a short distance. Yet how am I supposed to prove this.

There are many people in the 2nd category and I have witnessed and fought many ranked players doing this because they know you are very unlikely to get banned if you keep your cheats below a certain level.
When I have checked their appeals page they usually have past bans, If you have hacked before you will 100% hack again no doubt about it, But after being caught once you will be far more careful especially if you have a rank to lose.

I have recorded a few yet usually my reports will be denied for insufficent evidence. How are you supposed to prove someone is hacking if they don't take it over the top.

This isn't directed at the staff because this is mainly a problem with minecraft itself but I do think people do need to be aware there is alot more cheaters playing than would be apparent.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I understand your frustrations, I have experienced the same things too many times. For example an obsidian ranked player that used name tags and in emergency a little bit of kill aura. I tried so many times to record the specific player, but I noticed always that after rewatching the evidence it isn’t that clear. So my report will probably get denied because of insufficient proof. I hope like almost every legit player that these hack clients will fail and that these cheaters can’t use there lovely clients anymore. This would make every game better.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
The sad truth is that if people can hide their hacks well, the likelihood is they will probably not get banned. I can only suggest to keep trying to gather evidence as much as you can, until you can say yourself that your evidence is beyond a reasonable doubt.

In terms of ping, I may be wrong (correct me if I am) but if you have low ping, ping cannot be a reason for consistently weird hits on your end - it's only when you have high ping that weird hits can be accredited to ping difference (unless it's like, one weird hit because they froze and hit you). So, if you have a mod that displays your ping (not sure which ones do, 5zig maybe?) then that should help to provide evidence against weird hits.

ESP/nametags is very hard to catch. I think the only way to combat this would be to add fake players to the game via. anticheat, if a player is suspected of cheating for some reason (high number of reports, etc). Then a staff member could watch the player, and see if the player goes out of their way to attack the fake player (perhaps a staff member could run a command to spawn a fake player, shifting, or something - it would require some thought for sure).

All-in-all, just do your best to record as much evidence as possible, and hope for the best! You won't be able to ban them all :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom