Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ITz_OsAma

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Palestine
Hello
I have a suggestion for you regarding server
Because there are large numbers of people who belong to the Islamic religion as well as Christianity (without racism)
You have been active in the lobby server regarding the occasion of egg easter as well as many occasions
I hope you did this on the occasion of Ramadan or Eid al-Fitr
The month of Ramadan is considered one of the best months for Muslims and it is an occasion for Muslims to live and it will start on the date of 17/5 .. You can read more about this month through Google
If you like the proposal, I can provide you with other information if you want to
Thank you❤️❤️

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello
Because there are large numbers of people who belong to the Islamic religion as well as Christianity (without racism)
You have been active in the lobby server regarding the occasion of egg easter as well as many occasions
The month of Ramadan is considered one of the best months for Muslims and it is an occasion for Muslims to live and it will start on the date of 17/5 .. You can read more about this month through Google
If you like the proposal, I can provide you with other information if you want to
Thank you❤️❤️
There are a few issues regarding this suggestion..
1) If CC starts creating religious holidays then players from other religions will start requesting more holidays from CC.
2) CC cannot create an update in just a matter of days, they usually plan things quite ahead so it might be difficult.
3) Since Ramadan is not a holiday that has a fixed date (changes every year), it will be more confusing for other players.
4) CC will most likely not start creating updates regarding any religious holidays. Since it may cause conflict between players of different religions and might make players expect more from CC.
5) If CC starts forgetting to add certain religious holidays and not others some players may think CC prefers a certain religion over theirs.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Could you explain more on what the month of Ramadan is?
There month of Ramadan is a Muslim month. They fast all month between dawn and dusk, and they are encouraged to preform good deeds and generous acts. At the end of the month is a 3 day festival. That's what Ramadan is, I learned about it in social studies.

I don't think Cube should really add religious holidays. It makes sense that they have lobbies with international holidays. It wouldn't make sense to add a holiday only a certain religious groups celebrates.
@AboodPlayz puts it really nicely.

ITz_OsAma

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Palestine
There are a few issues regarding this suggestion..
1) If CC starts creating religious holidays then players from other religions will start requesting more holidays from CC.
2) CC cannot create an update in just a matter of days, they usually plan things quite ahead so it might be difficult.
3) Since Ramadan is not a holiday that has a fixed date (changes every year), it will be more confusing for other players.
4) CC will most likely not start creating updates regarding any religious holidays. Since it may cause conflict between players of different religions and might make players expect more from CC.
5) If CC starts forgetting to add certain religious holidays and not others some players may think CC prefers a certain religion over theirs.
I made the proposal and I hope to accept it and I mentioned that there is no racism

Reactions: MR_7as3n2

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
*cough cough* the Christmas update *cough cough

Firstly you have absolutely no proof that most of the players are either Muslims or Christians
Christians I wouldn't be surprised about since the religion is so widely spread around the earth but so others like being Jewish or catholic (not saying Muslims aren't but they are losing ground especially in America I Blame Trump)
Even if that was true where is the logic in that firstly the builders are likely going to have to do a lot of research to know what to put in a Ramadan lobby
this is also a problem because you can't just add 1 religious holiday and leave the rest out (I will get to the exception of Christmas later)
Also pointing out the fact that the amount of time it would take to build all these lobbies is likely going to blot out all and I mean ALL of the updates that involve games since they are going to still be building and researching these holidays
also want to point out the anger between religions that would take place if this were to happen (Trump is bad enough dang it)
The Chaos that this would create would greatly outweigh the few people out of a mosh pit of 1000's who would actually use enjoy these
also if they were to add a bunch of new lobbies for religious holidays that would cause outrage because people would also likely be saying "now they aren't using cultural holidays but they are using religious ones" at this point without adding cultural ones they are barely going to be using their normal lobby

now onto the topic of Christmas in the Christmas lobby the staff aren't adding things that directly reference to Christmas and not any winter holiday and for things they do have that directly reference Christmas they are purely iconic and couldn't be taken very seriously as Cubecraft's staff favouring a certain religion
even the maps for the events mainly focus on winter and snow with the occasional Christmas reference which is only part of the otherwise multi-religion map

in the end my total vote is ABSOLUTELY NOT
P.S.
I mentioned that there is no racism
Oh By the way just because you say "no racism" doesn't mean it isn't racist
just like when someone says "no offence but..." then says something really offensive it doesn't mean it isn't offensive just because they say no offence

Reactions: Soeshi

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hello
Thank you❤️❤️
Easter is just a very common event. I don't really think that Cubecraft should start taking a side in any religious matters at all. It is a Minecraft server, not a church program. Though I do not downplay religion at all. Please understand me. Freedom in this area is very important to me and I do not want servers to start having religious events.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom