Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

Hello community of Cubecraft!

My name is RaginC and I am a level 29 on Cubecraft.

I am someone who will be becoming very active on the forums starting as of today (I have no good excuse as to why I never joined the forums earlier). I would like to become someone that you guys can come to with questions regarding anything Cubecraft related.

A little about me
I am 18 years old and have been playing Minecraft since it's release in 2011. I remember always going over to my neighbor's where we would play on our survival world before I got Minecraft for my own that Christmas.

In Minecraft, I enjoy building, pvping, and parkour. This is, currently, the only Minecraft server that I play. You'd most likely find me playing on Eggwars.. if you were to look for me. I love Cubecraft because of it's amazingly friendly community and the great experiences you make playing along with your friends.

As of this year, I am a Freshman in college. I am currently Undeclared, but am taking courses for a B.S. in Game Design - Computer Science. I don't know much, but I'm learning. We're learning how to write code in C++ (if you're curious).
(Feel free to message me if you're more knowledgeable, I could use help learning ^-^)

Other hobbies
As stated above, I'm currently a full-time student. However, during breaks and Summer vacation, I work two jobs. I work at Subway® and the gas station that leases out the part of the building for that Subway.

I hope to one day be a Game Designer for Infinity Ward, or Raven Soft Studios - two studios that make games for Activision. My fall back career would be to create coding for other games, possibly even Minecraft servers.

Hope to see you around on Cubecraft or on the forums!
-RaginC

(Previous Relevant In-Game Names: Ayroh , LicitActs)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exull

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hello community of Cubecraft!

My name is RaginC and I am a level 29 on Cubecraft.

I am someone who will be becoming very active on the forums starting as of today (I have no good excuse as to why I never joined the forums earlier). I would like to become someone that you guys can come to with questions regarding anything Cubecraft related.

A little about me:
I am 18 years old and have been playing Minecraft since it's release in 2011. I remember always going over to my neighbor's where we would play on our survival world before I got Minecraft for my own that Christmas.

In Minecraft, I enjoy building, pvping, and parkour. This is, currently, the only Minecraft server that I play. You'd most likely find me playing on Eggwars.. if you were to look for me. I love Cubecraft because of it's amazingly friendly community and the great experiences you make playing along with your friends.

As of this year, I am a Freshman in college. I am currently Undeclared, but am taking courses for a B.S. in Game Design - Computer Science. I don't know much, but I'm learning. We're learning how to write code in C++ (if you're curious).
(Feel free to message me if you're more knowledgeable, I could use help learning ^-^)

Other hobbies:
As stated above, I'm currently a full-time student. However, during breaks and Summer vacation, I work two jobs. I work at Subway® and the gas station that leases out the part of the building for that Subway.

I hope to one day be a Game Designer for Infinity Ward, or Raven Soft Studios - two studios that make games for Activision. My fall back career would be to create coding for other games, possibly even Minecraft servers.

Hope to see you around on Cubecraft or on the forums!
-RaginC

(Previous Relevant In-Game Names: Ayroh , LicitActs)
Hello there!
Nice to meet you! Your introduction is very good. It's good that you want to become a very active member!;)

Reactions: Ayroh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom