Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MKArslan

Apr 12, 2020
First of all, I am not American or British. I am writing this post from google translate but i really need to write it. Because it really sucks. When I entered a game in "Eggwars", one of my teammates was always out of the game. Nothing happens once you happen, but it happens almost always, and it really pisses me off. As in the "LOL" game, please first leave the warning if it is not followed: 2 hours or 3 hours can be banned from the game. Please take this into consideration. there were too many matches I lost for my only stay. For the last time please take into account what I said and examine it would be very useful.

Reactions: CuberGame

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
League of legends is a competitive game. That is why you get warnings when you leave a game. Minecraft is a game you play for fun and make new friends. They can’t make punishments for leaving a game.

Reactions: Sophie

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
This happens but really occasionally. I think you shouldn't take it personally as most probably it was not in purpose. It can be for a lot of reasons: maybe they lost the connection, or they didn't have enough time to select their friend's team...

Try to do your best to survive in the game as much as you can or if you really don't want to play it, leave it and join another game. It shouldn't happen so often 😉

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I know this is very frustrating but you really can’t expect everyone to stay. They might need to go and eat, do homework or simply lost connection. Preventing them from playing the game is not a good options.
I’d say, try to play in a party or join bigger maps. The more players in a team the less one less players matters 2v3 is easier than a 1v2 most of the time ^-^

Reactions: Meiske

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I agree with everything said above so i'm not gonna repeat it.

First of all, I am not American or British. I am writing this post from google translate but i really need to write it.

Don't be afraid to speak your native tongue. CubeCraft is a very diverse server filled with people who speak all kinds of languages. Surely a select few should be able to understand the language you speak. Won't know what language until you speak it :)

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
First of all, I am not American or British. I am writing this post from google translate but i really need to write it. Because it really sucks. When I entered a game in "Eggwars", one of my teammates was always out of the game. Nothing happens once you happen, but it happens almost always, and it really pisses me off. As in the "LOL" game, please first leave the warning if it is not followed: 2 hours or 3 hours can be banned from the game. Please take this into consideration. there were too many matches I lost for my only stay. For the last time please take into account what I said and examine it would be very useful.
Try to find a team (perhaps discord or some of your friends) to play eggwars with. They won't leave, you have probs fun, and you know everyone is trying.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I would not like this, i hate the UTS map it is really bad becaus rushes take to long, and cubecraft sometimes puts you in a match that has 3 seconds left, giving me no time to vote for a gamemode/ get a kit/ see what map it is. so i leave matches because i hate slow games

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Top Bottom