Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

After reading the thread, do you agree that the "decay" effect should stay or be removed?

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Well, the odds were just not in his favor then (hunger games reference XD) sometimes you make it, but if you rush the middle, you get shot off.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
His fault? Certainly! he should have seen the decay message. He should have had enough blocks to go to mid by that time. He was camping. It doesn't take long to vanquish the lobby with a bow and loot their chests for hundreds of blocks in a minute. Why are you making such a fuss about your friend losing a game?
YOUR FRIEND! why are you so against this? your friend wasn't in some tournament with a $3000 reward, he lost ONE GAME due to lack of skill and you come to complain about how it's the servers fault? just accept the fact that your friend came second for once. btw who lets an afker survive, when they are in the middle of their island?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
------______------

just in a skywars game, went on for about 20 minutes -.- Was in middle waiting for the guy, and thanks to noobs complaining, there was no decay. Finally, the dude comes along in some derp skin with lava and fire, trying to get me out. He had a bow, diamond armour and a dia sword. Without decay, the game is too slow and people just wait you out. The middle should be a reward, not a deathtrap.

Reactions: MegaAlen

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Yeah, worst update they ever did in my opinion D: i know people are against it, but look at my poll. the majority DO want the decay feature, as it actually makes the game playing

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
The block decay gives you about ten seconds to leave they island... It's not hard to get wood, especially when it's not like the whole entire island is about to explode @deathdragon206 I think it was just an unlucky game. They have added 50 skywars server to speed it up so that might help

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
Everyone has been asking for a deathmatch and here it is,
an interesting way to get everyone to the mid instead of tping them there.
I love it as it stops those pesky spawn campers (noobs) from camping.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
What is this new skywars thing that i am seeing? Have they added decay back?

We got a bunch of negative feedback since we added it, so we decided to pause it for now, code is still there, just not active at the moment.

The biggest rant is that players dislike loosing to campers in the middle, which is understandable, to a certain extent.

We were looking at different methods of having block decay, so in a random fashion, or from top to bottom, post your opinions on what would be a nicer way to stop campers.

Perhaps we could even look into coding something more advanced, that creates completely random block decay throughout the map, but focuses on players who have not moved in the last <amount> seconds.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

MegaAlen

Nov 4, 2013
Unknown
There should be deatchmatch arena.
Ex. After 15 minutes of the game, players would get teleported to the deathmatch arena.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Perhaps the middle should decay too. I mean, it is still an island, just bigger than the others, so why shouldn't it decay? Also, i like the idea of block decay on those that have not moved or are sticking to their island only ^.^

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
There should be deatchmatch arena.
Ex. After 15 minutes of the game, players would get teleported to the deathmatch arena.
Agreed, perhaps everyone still alive after 5 minutes gets teleported to the middle, and anyone who got there before this time can raid the chests beforehand.

Reactions: Verdag
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom