Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Motivation
This is a suggestion for all the eggwars shops. When player eggwars, we have moments where everything has to go as fast as possible. The new shop (clicking and not traditional villager trading) has made this partly possible but I believe we can do one better!
How?
By adding a quick shop, a new 'page' in the shop menu with a set of customizable slots.
This can include, a single item like blocks or a set of items. (ex. armour set + sword) the price would, obviously, be the price of the items combined.

Too OP?
In the contrary in fact, as every player can set this up. Player who can click faster and thus so buy faster would lose that advantage and make the game more fair. Hope you can see my point here.
I'd really like your opinion on this!
Disclaimer: This is based on and an extension of the following thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/armor-bundles.231298/

~Fesa

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi!
Are you saying as the hypixel bedwars shop?
Creating one customizable slot to craft all the items in the moment?
If yes I think that it would be really fine!
Good luck with your post =)

Rockfps.

Oct 12, 2016
www.youtube.com
Motivation
This is a suggestion for all the eggwars shops. When player eggwars, we have moments where everything has to go as fast as possible. The new shop (clicking and not traditional villager trading) has made this partly possible but I believe we can do one better!
How?
By adding a quick shop, a new 'page' in the shop menu with a set of customizable slots.
This can include, a single item like blocks or a set of items. (ex. armour set + sword) the price would, obviously, be the price of the items combined.

Too OP?
In the contrary in fact, as every player can set this up. Player who can click faster and thus so buy faster would lose that advantage and make the game more fair. Hope you can see my point here.
I'd really like your opinion on this!
Disclaimer: This is based on and an extension of the following thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/armor-bundles.231298/

~Fesa
Yes, this would be very useful! The time you spend buying they have already critted you three times :V

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Great suggestion! I would love to see this being implemented. I actually suggested something related to this before: Being able to toggle/disable items because I always click on the wrong items. This will solve that problem so I’m all for it!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom