Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I do not know if this has been suggested before, but there should be a quick join option added if you lose a game that puts you right into another lobby.

For instance : A skywars game starts, I try and speedbridge to mid but end up failing and die. I click an option in the chat that teleports me to another skywars map that has not started.

Basically this is what Hypixel and Mineplex have but it is a good idea and speeds up play!

D

Deleted member 352903

I do not know if this has been suggested before, but there should be a quick join option added if you lose a game that puts you right into another lobby.

For instance : A skywars game starts, I try and speedbridge to mid but end up failing and die. I click an option in the chat that teleports me to another skywars map that has not started.

Basically this is what Hypixel and Mineplex have but it is a good idea and speeds up play!
I would like also this in the lobby, that you have in the inventory a quick join option.

Reactions: Ayroh

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd like it, but I don't think people would use it if it selected maps at random (unless it's a game like Duels or Minerware, and possibly even UHC).
If we port this over along with the ability to select a map for ranks, I feel that this feature should be limited to ranks at that point. I doubt that they'll give the ability to select a map to stone ranks with this feature, and I also doubt players want to be put into random maps (effectively meaning they'd rather not use this feature over the selection board) unless they're new & don't really know the maps that well.
So in a nutshell: Add this feature along with the ability to select a map of their choice, and limit the quick join to ranks as I doubt most stone ranks would want to join a completely random map.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I'd like it, but I don't think people would use it if it selected maps at random (unless it's a game like Duels or Minerware, and possibly even UHC).
If we port this over along with the ability to select a map for ranks, I feel that this feature should be limited to ranks at that point. I doubt that they'll give the ability to select a map to stone ranks with this feature, and I also doubt players want to be put into random maps (effectively meaning they'd rather not use this feature over the selection board) unless they're new & don't really know the maps that well.
So in a nutshell: Add this feature along with the ability to select a map of their choice, and limit the quick join to ranks as I doubt most stone ranks would want to join a completely random map.

I was thinking to just have it be a "random" map that was selected. When I mean random, I mean it puts you in the map that is closest to starting. I think if you want to select a certain map you can go back to the lobby and use the map selector npc.

I was thinking that the games that would benefit the most were skywars/duels/lucky islands, and a random map does not really matter as much on these games unlike eggwars where people are the best at certain maps.

Does that clear it up a bit? I do not agree however that the quick join option should only be for ranks. If they were to implement a map selector into this quick join I would rather see an item in the inventory that is right clicked and shows two options, one for a random map one for a map selector.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Yes we need this! It's so annoying to have to run all the way back to the armor stand to play a game. This would save so much time. (I know it is only a few seconds but it adds up if you play a lot)

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes.

We do need this, but with some changes:
- When ranked players use the "map" or whatever it is, they can choose which map they want to play.
- Stone rankers can't choose a map, they just join a random map.
- Add this to all games.

It's saving much time, so why not?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Omg yes please....

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Could be quite convenient, to be honest, you don't wanna spawn into a lag-filled lobby and wait for a game to open, this could be a really awesome feature!
+1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I was thinking that the games that would benefit the most were skywars/duels/lucky islands, and a random map does not really matter as much on these games unlike eggwars where people are the best at certain maps.
I don't know about you, but I think majority of the players will agree that the chosen map is important on Skywars and Lucky islands as well as Eggwars. Duels is simply just a fight on a surface which can't be tampered with under normal circumstances, while Skywars and Lucky islands have much more to it (bridging, trapping, etc.)
I definitely have favorites in both of these gamemodes & I wouldn't ever go into a random map if I don't have to.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
A skywars game starts, I try and speedbridge to mid but end up failing and die.
I can relate

Great suggestion. This would be very useful. +1

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

It has been suggested before, but I do support this idea! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom