Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
listen closely.
BlockWars player count has decreased dramatically when cubecraft decided to add mid game joining for BlockWars.
I seen the player count go from 700 to 150 players on at one time.
Grinding is extremely difficult to get into fresh lobbies because of this issue and the admins keep ignoring this?!? There is players who love the bridge or capture the flag but it’s no fun when you join a game that’s already halfway played!
There’s no excuse to removing this because the main reason you guys added this join in play was to make games start quicker. Well to fix that why don’t you perhaps add another option for “join in play”? So players who want “fast matches” can join in already started games.
If you guys want BlockWars to have a better player count and for players to enjoy the game more then remove join in play.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree with this change as playing bridges just doesnt feel the same joining an on-going game and you could be put into a game where ur heavily losing ruining any winstreak thats ongoing. This was originally added for Blockwars giga as those games are a lot bigger and make sense but it should be removed from ctf/bridges to make it fun again

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i wonder why the team hasn't fixed this yet
as far as i'm aware there aren't any good reasons why we can't go back to the way things were before

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
listen closely.
BlockWars player count has decreased dramatically when cubecraft decided to add mid game joining for BlockWars.
Grinding is extremely difficult to get into fresh lobbies because of this issue and the admins keep ignoring this?!? There is players who love the bridge or capture the flag but it’s no fun when you join a game that’s already halfway played!
There’s no excuse to removing this because the main reason you guys added this join in play was to make games start quicker. Well to fix that why don’t you perhaps add another option for “join in play”? So players who want “fast matches” can join in already started games.
If you guys want BlockWars to have a better player count and for players to enjoy the game more then remove join in play.
They added it because they wanted to fill the games faster, but it is indeed not nice if you join a game halfway through and are far behind on points.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
They added it because they wanted to fill the games faster, but it is indeed not nice if you join a game halfway through and are far behind on points.
I would like to say, even though this was added for that. games however still take too long to queue when using the map selection( making use of YOUR rank). they can take up to 5-10mins if you actually stay and wait.
listen closely.
there is more to these changes than mid game queuing. they removed some powerups, 100xp gained after winning, the ability to select maps as soon as the game ends and splitting up of parties(this one happens to every game apparently). it would be actually nice if they fixed those and brought back the old stuff that were in the game before but since they are busy with the 1.19 update, they are holding back some repairs to the server. we can only hope they consider this community feedbacks and make their games great again. 🙏🏽

Reactions: WiggedWigg
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom