Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
How do I reach Gold Mine v4 as soon as possible? What mobs do you recommend to unlock and send?
Once the wither joined I can buy gold mine 4 but wanted to know if you have less time consuming mobs.I usually unlock Skelletons and then send them.With those exp I start upgrading my gold mine.I don't unlock any other mobs

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Basic build order
-immediately at spawn*: 3 TNT towers or 2 TNT + 1 mage (upgrade mage to level 3 asap or right away). Upgrade these as you go.
-@first 15 seconds: spawn first wave of zombies.
-Repeat above, sending as many zombies as you can every 15 seconds. Even though you might not be able to send in a full wave, it's okay.
-@200XP: gold mine level 1
-Continue sending zombie waves.
-@500XP: gold mine level 2
-@100XP: cave spiders
-Try to send in a full wave of caves if you can. If you cannot, send in zombies with them to at least get the most out of each wave.
-@1500XP: gold mine level 3
-Continue sending cave spiders. By now, you should have enough gold from your mine and first towers to send in full caves.
-@5000XP: gold mine level 4

Timings (Use a timer/stopwatch to help you get timings down)
-I didn't include specific time stamps for the others since the amount of extra gold you make varies. At the best case, you probably will have the level 1 mine within the first 90 seconds of the game (up to 1:30 mark).
-From then on, assuming you follow the build order above or create a better one, you'll get the level 2 mine about 2 minutes after you've upgraded your level 1 mine (at around the 3:30 mark).
-Assuming you got spiders at the 4 minute mark, it'll take you more than 2 minutes to get the level 3 mine, so give or take a minute, you should have it by around the 7 minute mark.
-Last one is the longest. If everything goes well and you don't have to switch to defense, you'll get the level 4 mine at around the 14 minute mark.

Notes
*Do NOT place the mage tower if someone already has it at spawn. Place a 3rd TNT instead. If you think that your teammate will "stack" mage towers, then you're better off doing 3 TNT.
-Be prepared for a lot of macro (macro-management).
-You'll make mistakes with the build at first. That's okay--as long as you're improving your build order and following it, you'll get the timings down. Eventually, you'll have the build order memorized completely!
-ALWAYS send mobs every 15 seconds. Missing a wave can delay your fast level 3 or 4 mine.
-Best XP/cost mobs are zombies (0.5XP/gold) and cave spiders (0.43XP/gold).
-Even though caves are 2nd to zombies for XP/cost, cave spiders actually bring you in more XP and money in the long run once you get the level 3 and 4 gold mines up asap.​
-Sending a full wave of caves exactly every 15 seconds gives you 720XP/minute. A full wave of zombies gives you 240XP/minute.
-I recommend holding the chest in your hand at all times unless you're upgrading towers or buying upgrades. If you're upgrading, shift-click the tower and upgrade your stuff at the bazaar quickly.
-This build is weak to aggressive builds and also to opponents who don't kill your caves quickly.
-If both teams fail their all-in at armageddon, then you'll have a bigger economical advantage over a player who stopped with a level 3 mine.
-Armageddon starts at the 20 minute mark (at the 15 minute mark, you get the 5 minute countdown warning).

If you did everything right, you'll have at least 5 minutes before armageddon. That means you'll have made at least 15k+ coins by the time it starts, giving you more than enough to make more defenses or send in 2 giants. Make sure to send in more caves to get the XP you need for potions and your all-in mob (giants or blazes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I've made the replay and I'll upload it for you to watch. I've made a few mistakes, but still got the level 4 mine before the 15 minute mark (armageddon starts at 20min mark). I had an aggressive opponent who decided to send air mobs early in the game, so I was forced to build some defense. This ended up delaying the timings.

Replay will be posted below.

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
All right, as I promised: the replay.

Sorry for delay--didn't annotate it until just now and movie maker didn't allow me to edit the video for some strange reason. I had to use youtube's annotations and put time stamps.

Time stamps:
-Level 1: 1:15
-Level 2: 3:31
-Level 3: 7:27
-Level 4: 14:49 (where I cut the video off).

Once you have a level 4 mine, transition to offense or defense. You have more than enough to send in 2 giants or close to 2 blaze waves from both that and your starter towers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom