Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
How do I reach Gold Mine v4 as soon as possible? What mobs do you recommend to unlock and send?
Once the wither joined I can buy gold mine 4 but wanted to know if you have less time consuming mobs.I usually unlock Skelletons and then send them.With those exp I start upgrading my gold mine.I don't unlock any other mobs

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Basic build order
-immediately at spawn*: 3 TNT towers or 2 TNT + 1 mage (upgrade mage to level 3 asap or right away). Upgrade these as you go.
-@first 15 seconds: spawn first wave of zombies.
-Repeat above, sending as many zombies as you can every 15 seconds. Even though you might not be able to send in a full wave, it's okay.
-@200XP: gold mine level 1
-Continue sending zombie waves.
-@500XP: gold mine level 2
-@100XP: cave spiders
-Try to send in a full wave of caves if you can. If you cannot, send in zombies with them to at least get the most out of each wave.
-@1500XP: gold mine level 3
-Continue sending cave spiders. By now, you should have enough gold from your mine and first towers to send in full caves.
-@5000XP: gold mine level 4

Timings (Use a timer/stopwatch to help you get timings down)
-I didn't include specific time stamps for the others since the amount of extra gold you make varies. At the best case, you probably will have the level 1 mine within the first 90 seconds of the game (up to 1:30 mark).
-From then on, assuming you follow the build order above or create a better one, you'll get the level 2 mine about 2 minutes after you've upgraded your level 1 mine (at around the 3:30 mark).
-Assuming you got spiders at the 4 minute mark, it'll take you more than 2 minutes to get the level 3 mine, so give or take a minute, you should have it by around the 7 minute mark.
-Last one is the longest. If everything goes well and you don't have to switch to defense, you'll get the level 4 mine at around the 14 minute mark.

Notes
*Do NOT place the mage tower if someone already has it at spawn. Place a 3rd TNT instead. If you think that your teammate will "stack" mage towers, then you're better off doing 3 TNT.
-Be prepared for a lot of macro (macro-management).
-You'll make mistakes with the build at first. That's okay--as long as you're improving your build order and following it, you'll get the timings down. Eventually, you'll have the build order memorized completely!
-ALWAYS send mobs every 15 seconds. Missing a wave can delay your fast level 3 or 4 mine.
-Best XP/cost mobs are zombies (0.5XP/gold) and cave spiders (0.43XP/gold).
-Even though caves are 2nd to zombies for XP/cost, cave spiders actually bring you in more XP and money in the long run once you get the level 3 and 4 gold mines up asap.​
-Sending a full wave of caves exactly every 15 seconds gives you 720XP/minute. A full wave of zombies gives you 240XP/minute.
-I recommend holding the chest in your hand at all times unless you're upgrading towers or buying upgrades. If you're upgrading, shift-click the tower and upgrade your stuff at the bazaar quickly.
-This build is weak to aggressive builds and also to opponents who don't kill your caves quickly.
-If both teams fail their all-in at armageddon, then you'll have a bigger economical advantage over a player who stopped with a level 3 mine.
-Armageddon starts at the 20 minute mark (at the 15 minute mark, you get the 5 minute countdown warning).

If you did everything right, you'll have at least 5 minutes before armageddon. That means you'll have made at least 15k+ coins by the time it starts, giving you more than enough to make more defenses or send in 2 giants. Make sure to send in more caves to get the XP you need for potions and your all-in mob (giants or blazes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I've made the replay and I'll upload it for you to watch. I've made a few mistakes, but still got the level 4 mine before the 15 minute mark (armageddon starts at 20min mark). I had an aggressive opponent who decided to send air mobs early in the game, so I was forced to build some defense. This ended up delaying the timings.

Replay will be posted below.

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
All right, as I promised: the replay.

Sorry for delay--didn't annotate it until just now and movie maker didn't allow me to edit the video for some strange reason. I had to use youtube's annotations and put time stamps.

Time stamps:
-Level 1: 1:15
-Level 2: 3:31
-Level 3: 7:27
-Level 4: 14:49 (where I cut the video off).

Once you have a level 4 mine, transition to offense or defense. You have more than enough to send in 2 giants or close to 2 blaze waves from both that and your starter towers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to message me or another staff member!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
1717345450220.png

Just one more....👀
Reesle wrote on TomieE's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
🦩
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Yoo flamingo 🦩 pfp!
Top Bottom