Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 467999

Hey i don't know if this is banneble but every time i livestream this one person joines my stream and keeps focusing me every game and im really done with it he is following every livestream for about 4-6 weeks every game he foccuses on me and im acctually done with this and this breaks the fun but he doesn't stop here is the proof of the foccuser you clearly see him focusing on me and not on the game its also the same person every time

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I think it is called a streamsniper and as far as I know it isn’t forbidden. This happen with a lot of famous streamers on twitch. On several games, so it is one of the disadvantages of being a streamer.

Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 467999

I think it is called a streamsniper and as far as I know it isn’t forbidden. This happen with a lot of famous streamers on twitch. On several games, so it is one of the disadvantages of being a streamer.
I know its banneble in fortnite i only have 300 followers but start thinking about stoping because these people and i dont have fun anymore with it

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would recommend you add a large stream delay to your stream, because this means it is harder for the stream sniper to follow you into games. Unfortunately it's not punishable but I can understand your frustration.

Reactions: Josher

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
You talk about stream sniping here, this is not punishable, unfortunately. It is very annoying that you are getting stream sniped, but many streamers suffer from this. The only thing you can do is put a large delay on your stream: for example 5min. This is the only solution.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I would recommend you add a large stream delay to your stream, because this means it is harder for the stream sniper to follow you into games. Unfortunately it's not punishable but I can understand your frustration.
You talk about stream sniping here, this is not punishable, unfortunately. It is very annoying that you are getting stream sniped, but many streamers suffer from this. The only thing you can do is put a large delay on your stream: for example 5min. This is the only solution.
- Locked as question has been answered multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom